PDA

View Full Version : Coke Zero Flavors Gone?

MATHA531
05-30-2008, 07:44 AM
What gives with those imbeciles at coca cola.

About a year ago, with some fanfare, coke vanilla and coke zero vanilla were respectively re-introduced and introduced. For about 4 months, I was able to find 2 liter bottles of both and they sold out quickly. Since approximately last November in the New York City area I have not seen any coke zero vanilla in 2 liter bottles...today I find some stores that carry fridge packs of it but I wonder if these are currently being made or are left overs. They even gave foul tasting diet coke slime a couple of years before pulling the plug and that garbage never sold...coke zero vanilla was a best seller in the stores I frequent.

Now I am beginning to have the same difficulty with coke zero cherry....are they pulling the same garbage with it? And this is also a best seller...whenever a supply comes in it's gone within a day.

Who are the imbeciles at coca cola making these decisions? What a freakin joke.

drpep
05-30-2008, 01:41 PM
You might want to blame your local bottler before you blame Coca Cola. Cherry Zero and Vanilla Zero are still for sale in upstate NY as of today.

Mr Zabe
05-30-2008, 02:03 PM
That was my first thought too. LOL

Supra TT
05-30-2008, 06:12 PM
I think you are the imbecil, use your head. This has been covered before. More than likely you are probably shopping at relativley small stores. Coke and pepsi etc. only have so much space, therefor you can carry only certain brands, not everything under the sun. It does not make sense to use that precious space for something that does so-so. The area that you live in might not be a "diet" area, therefor you will see more of your cherry cokes, fanta etc. If you go to a high "diet" area i am sure that you will find all the flavors of your Zero and less on the Fantas etc.

popologist
06-02-2008, 01:59 AM
i feel your pain, Matha. i live in NYC too and it's hard to find a lot of products... consistently... or reliably.

coke zero is plentiful, but i still have to hunt for coke zero cherry. (sigh)

MATHA531
06-02-2008, 12:25 PM
For those who decided I was an imbecile, I can't even figure out who my local bottler is..there is no indication on the products nor can I come up with an answer on the web or coke web site or wherever.....I am pretty sure they have decided to discontinue zero vanilla at least in 2 liter bottles, they never had it in 1.5 liter bottles, they never had zero cherry in 1.5 liter bottles, sporadically it is available in 2 liter bottles...I do see from time to time zero vanilla fridge packs but compared to what I pay for the 2 liter bottles, it is asininely expensive.

Yes I would love to complain but I don't know who to complain to...and I've been to places which have plenty of shelf space to carry product...when I ask I get all sorts of evasive answers...at a local Wal Mart I was told they have no say, the coke driver stocks the shelves with the coke products..3 or 4 different Waldbaum's...sporadica availability of 2 liter zero cherry but no 2 liter zero vanilla....I just don't understand they are both excellent flavors and when they've been available, they've sold very well....

meetingpeopleiseasy
06-02-2008, 12:42 PM
I'm having trouble finding them in 20oz bottles in chain stores. 12packs I still see.

Supra TT
06-02-2008, 06:15 PM
I'm having trouble finding them in 20oz bottles in chain stores. 12packs I still see.

That is more of an authorization issue...if not authorized in that store you def. wont be seeing it

fusion
06-02-2008, 08:17 PM
20oz vanilla/vanilla zero is mostly a c-store thing now. 12 packs should be in most grocery stores with a reasonable amount of shelf space. 2 liters are long gone.