PDA

View Full Version : New Sobe No Fear

goldielocks17332
05-30-2008, 08:24 PM
Yesterday I was at a local gas station, when I came across a new Sobe No Fear. I was very surprised to see this. It is called Sobe No Fear Motherload, it has the same design as the recently revamped No Fear cans, except with a green tint. It can be seen here. No Fear Energy (http://energy.nofear.com/)
I was wondering how I had not heard about this new beverage, but then when I typed in the name on google I found out why. There was absolutely nothing on the internet about it. I figured I would tell all my fellow collectors out there that they should be on the lookout for it. It has a very very unique taste, which I have never had before in any other any energy drink. Very original and pretty decent flavor. My best guess would be kiwi.

Supra TT
05-30-2008, 11:34 PM
Pepsi fans....how well does this brand of energy do for you??? IMO it looks like a cheap energy drink that you would find at big lots etc.

the saint
05-30-2008, 11:49 PM
It has only been out maybe 2 weeks. I doubt it will follow Full Throttle Mother to big lots and dollar tree though.

ehinkes
06-02-2008, 12:45 PM
Where in the country did you find it?

greg
06-02-2008, 04:33 PM
Two things I noticed.
1. The name SOBE is nowhere to be found...As a matter of fact I had to go to the "privacy policy" page to find out it is a Pepsi product.
2. Creatine was taken out from the original version. I find this odd now that there is a creatine that is stable in liquid available for drinks.

And another thing...Where have I seen that Skull before??????

scum1
06-02-2008, 05:35 PM
I know when they first changed the can design I thought it was a new drink. Sobe was no where to be seen.

That flying Skull design is pretty common. The Band Avenged sevenfold has a logo that is a flying skull and I think I have seen some flying skulls in the guitar Hero video games.

Two things I noticed.
1. The name SOBE is nowhere to be found...As a matter of fact I had to go to the "privacy policy" page to find out it is a Pepsi product.
2. Creatine was taken out from the original version. I find this odd now that there is a creatine that is stable in liquid available for drinks.

And another thing...Where have I seen that Skull before??????

Atten
06-08-2008, 01:24 PM
No fear is a clothing brand that worked out a deal with Sobe for the energy drinks. I think they broke with Sobe though, so that's why there's no Sobe label.

This may just be a repackaged/similar too the "Sobe Gold" they used to make.

lordmadone
06-08-2008, 06:40 PM
It tastes similar to sobe no fear gold..but I like it better..a bit of a tart finish..unique. It came out of nowhere for me honestly I get an order and it was LOEed on my shipment..had to try one as soon as it was checked in :).

Anyways..opinion may vary on it but its no Full Throttle mother POS..it will sell as the No Fear energy drinks usually do.

Sobe was dropped from the name because as I am noticing a trend..the Sobe brand is trying to shed the whole "immature extreme" image and go for the all natural good for you image.

meetingpeopleiseasy
06-09-2008, 12:32 PM
No Fear is one of my favorite energy drinks I should see if I can find this stuff.