PDA

View Full Version : pomegranate 7-up still?

ilikesoda
06-05-2008, 02:31 AM
I was in publix today in Aventura, FL (S. Fla) and there was still a section of pomegranate 7-up 2 liters on the shelf!!! Does anyone else still have this stuff out??

jacksmom
06-05-2008, 12:11 PM
I don't know if anyone is still selling this stuff, but I still have some 2 liters sitting around in my pantry. I know - I'm a sucker. Anytime something says "Limited Edition" I completely buy into all the marketing gimmicks and stock up on as much of it as I can. I believe I had Pepsi Summer Mix lasting through until December of last year, I still have three 12 packs of Mountain Dew Game Fuel (don't know how I'll get through that), I had a 2 liter leftover of Sierra Mist Cranberry Splash (from the previous year) by the time they re-released it last Christmas and yes, even though I'm not a huge fan of any of the three new Mountain Dew flavors, I am stocking up on those as well. I'm a nut, I know!

iluvsurge220
06-06-2008, 01:20 AM
I haven't seen Pomegranate 7-up in a while now. In fact, I only saw it once I do believe. Tried it and it really wasn't that bad. I didn't think it had much of a taste to it though.