PDA

View Full Version : Catawissa Bottling and Double Cola.

BottleBoss
06-05-2008, 08:24 AM
My wife and I dropped off our bottles back at the Catawissa bottling company and got refills. While there we tried to get more Double Cola but were told that they no longer produce it because they can't get the extract from the Double Cola Company. So no more Double Cola in the North East. Ans also, no more double cola in returnable glass bottles.

CitrusCola
06-05-2008, 11:14 PM
I wonder if the folks who own Double Cola (a British outfit, I think) are having problems. The Double Cola website has not been updated in quite a while. I sent an email to the address linked on their web page a few weeks back (before a trip to TN) to try to find out where their products were available. I never received a reply.

ithastabeshasta
06-06-2008, 08:30 PM
I sent an email to the address linked on their web page a few weeks back (before a trip to TN) to try to find out where their products were available. I never received a reply.

A couple of years ago I sent them an email for the same information and didn't recieve an answer for 4 weeks, 2 weeks to late.

Dumas Walker
06-07-2008, 02:28 PM
Last Fall, I corresponded with them some. It seemed like there was only one person (i.e. the same one person) reading/answering the e-mails.

Dumas Walker
06-20-2008, 09:59 PM
If it is any consolation, I mailed in an order for Double Cola to the Chatanooga office, and received the product in about a week, so they are still in business AFAICT.

BottleBoss
07-15-2008, 07:39 PM
I ordered double cola and ski from them and it came all smashed up with cans leaking. Of course that was probably due to the shipper and not double cola. And there web site hasen't changed in years. They need to change the parts that say "coming soon" to "coming in a couple years...... maybe".