PDA

View Full Version : Coke Rewards program

Pixel
06-05-2008, 11:31 PM
How 'bout making those stupid numbers more legible inside the 12 and 24 pack cartons so you can actually enter them on the website?
Just a thought.:mad:

iluvsurge220
06-06-2008, 03:52 AM
I agree. I will buy a 12-pack and half of the letters are so blurry that I can barely read them.

Two more issues. We don't even get the codes on 24 packs here. Also, why don't they have the codes on the 12 packs of Mello Yello? I find it odd that every other drink that coca-cola has, has the codes but Mello Yello does not, and I drink a lot of Mello Yello.

Mr Zabe
06-06-2008, 06:51 AM
I'm in the same boat.
It's too difficult to read those blasted codes.
I'm pissed off that I can't save the points.
I hope Coca Cola figures out that light grey jet sprayed ink
on the inside of caps and fridge packs is nearly impossible
to read,at least for me!

Supra TT
06-06-2008, 08:22 PM
never had a problem here

amyers
06-07-2008, 11:15 PM
I agree. I will buy a 12-pack and half of the letters are so blurry that I can barely read them.

Two more issues. We don't even get the codes on 24 packs here. Also, why don't they have the codes on the 12 packs of Mello Yello? I find it odd that every other drink that coca-cola has, has the codes but Mello Yello does not, and I drink a lot of Mello Yello.

Because VAULT is the product they chose over Mello Yello, Nestea and some Minute Maid products are not on the list as well.

No Soda
06-14-2008, 11:31 PM
No codes in TaB 12-packs (yes, they do exist) either :D .

drpep
06-15-2008, 09:23 PM
Do the Olympic 12 pack cans have codes? I did not see any rewards info on those fridgepacks.

Pixel
06-25-2008, 09:17 PM
I'm going to take credit for this, but I've noticed today as I deal with Coke's swamped site on "Double rewards" day that the printing inside the 12 packs has improved greatly!!

Pixel
06-26-2008, 12:21 AM
This is really ticking me off, I've been trying for hours to enter my codes and the darn site is just NOT working! They better extend this promotion because the site was clearly not ready to handle the traffic.

iluvsurge220
06-26-2008, 12:58 AM
I just tried to get on there. I find it suspicious that they scheduled a maintenance day on the same day as the double points day. That's why I couldn't get on what because they were undergoing maintenance. Maybe it was just a coincidence, but idk. It's fishy to me!!

Mr Zabe
06-26-2008, 01:11 AM
I just tried to get on there. I find it suspicious that they scheduled a maintenance day on the same day as the double points day. That's why I couldn't get on what because they were undergoing maintenance. Maybe it was just a coincidence, but idk. It's fishy to me!! I bet the site crashed and the "under maintenance" message is actually a system down message.