PDA

View Full Version : Dear Pepsi: Re: Josta (or "Why don't you love me?")

UncleBob
06-11-2008, 08:24 PM
Dear Pepsi:

I know you probably don't read this board, but just in case... Bring back Josta! Stop cramming stuff like the DEWmocracy crap down my throat. And the new Dew energy drinks? Bleh. Pepsi Summer Mix, Holiday Spice, Cranberry Splash Sierra Mist... they're all nice tries, but none of them come close to the wonder that was Josta.

Market it as a Mountain Dew flavor... Market it as an Energy Drink... Market it as a limited time only product... I don't care. Just let me stock up on it.

I miss Josta. I want it back more than I want life itself. Please, Dear Pepsi... please!

meetingpeopleiseasy
06-12-2008, 11:01 AM
Josta? ugh....

Bring back Crystal Pepsi. That's it.

iluvsurge220
06-23-2008, 04:16 AM
Josta was so good. I only got to try it a few times before it was gone for good! I wish they would bring it back too!!

meetingpeopleiseasy
06-23-2008, 11:09 AM
Bawls is very similar in taste to Josta as I believe they are both Guarana flavored beverages.

iluvsurge220
06-26-2008, 12:51 AM
Isn't Bawls an energy drink? Josta was just a soda with guarana and probably a lot of caffeine. I just can't drink energy drinks. They look so disgusting. I mean, why would anyone want to drink something that has pieces of plants in it? I mean, they all have like tree root extract or bark or sap or something in them. It's so gross, and they smell terrible too.

Mr Zabe
06-26-2008, 01:17 AM
Isn't Bawls an energy drink? Josta was just a soda with guarana and probably a lot of caffeine. I just can't drink energy drinks. They look so disgusting. I mean, why would anyone want to drink something that has pieces of plants in it? I mean, they all have like tree root extract or bark or sap or something in them. It's so gross, and they smell terrible too.
LMAO....I have yet to drink past the first gulp of any energy drink.

meetingpeopleiseasy
06-26-2008, 12:30 PM
Bawls is an energy soda, and it's ****ing delicious.

fusion
06-26-2008, 09:30 PM
On a similar note, ever have Bawls G33k B33r? That stuff rocks as well.

lordmadone
06-26-2008, 10:15 PM
Is it that good? I wanted to try that geek beer too..I mean caffienated root beer why not?

meetingpeopleiseasy
06-26-2008, 11:59 PM
On a similar note, ever have Bawls G33k B33r? That stuff rocks as well.
There's a LAN place near me that carries Bawls stuff I bet they have it. I should pop in there and get some.

Rob The SURGE Drinker
06-27-2008, 06:04 AM
Ive had g33k b33r, its great. We have it here at a bunch of lion's quick mart gas stations and woodmans grocery stores. In fact i just got some while it was on sale, 1.29 per bottle :)

meetingpeopleiseasy
06-28-2008, 02:50 AM
Ive had g33k b33r, its great. We have it here at a bunch of lion's quick mart gas stations and woodmans grocery stores. In fact i just got some while it was on sale, 1.29 per bottle :)
I just drove 80 miles to go get some. I'll drink it tomorrow.

mjb1124
06-28-2008, 06:24 PM
I never tried it, but it does sound like Josta was ahead of its time. I think a relaunch might actually be a good idea.

meetingpeopleiseasy
06-28-2008, 06:29 PM
I just drove 80 miles to go get some. I'll drink it tomorrow.
So the g33k b33r is really good. Like a very creamy Root Beer. Nice little caffeine kick too. Good stuff. Now I have to bug the Rockford Woodman's to carry it.