PDA

View Full Version : Deton8 from Kroger

scum1
06-17-2008, 08:38 PM
Grabbed the regular and the SF versions. 2 for 5 bucks for store brand! Who buys store brand unless it is cheaper?

Glucoseangel
07-09-2008, 01:22 PM
Grabbed the regular and the SF versions. 2 for 5 bucks for store brand! Who buys store brand unless it is cheaper?

At Kroger in Michigan Deton 8 is sold for only $.99 a can. And $2.49 for ten packets.

I recommend the Sugar-Free Wildberry Deton 8. It is delicious and is not made with sucrose or glucose that is sometimes very harmful to your overall health. And the caffeine is definitely an energy booster. Within minutes, I felt the caffeine and various other ingredients work it's way through my body. The best part is, there aren't very many ingredients used to make this drink. Which is a most definite plus. It may be a knock off of Monster and Red Bull but it has far less ingredients and a little less caffeine. The amount of caffeine is so unnoticeable to even compare.

Though, you should find other ways to stay awake and fully energized every day. It is not healthy to rely on purely sugar and caffeine alone.

Read up on your subjects before you make a review. It is much appreciated by everyone. They're looking for facts, not just opinions.

Thanks for reading!
~Glucoseangel

scum1
07-14-2008, 11:54 AM
I am hoping it is good and if it is then I will review it as such. I saw it last week on sale 4 for 5 dollars. That is a good deal. I actually prefer sugar free drinks. I have a review of the Blade sugar free energy drink I will be posting in a day or 2 that is very positive. Blade is a CVS store brand. Now compare Blade to the likes of 24:7 from walgreens. 24:7 is just crap and really not much better than an average soda.