PDA

View Full Version : Nestles brand bottled spring water.

doulasc
07-05-2008, 12:30 AM
In Columbus Ohio we get Ice Mountain which I do not care for.I like Deer Park better.
When I go to Coshocton Ohio I stop in Walmart and get a couple cases of Deer Park
and they also have Ice Mountain also.In some areas there some overlap.According
to Nestles water website Ohio is a Ice Mountain state.Poland Springs is in the New England
states.Deer Park is in the Atlantic seaboard states.Zephyrhills is in Florida,Ozark water is in
the mid southwest and Arrowhead is out west.

Doug

Mr Zabe
07-05-2008, 04:21 AM
In Columbus Ohio we get Ice Mountain which I do not care for.I like Deer Park better.
When I go to Coshocton Ohio I stop in Walmart and get a couple cases of Deer Park
to Nestles water website Ohio is a Ice Mountain state.Poland Springs is in the New England
states.Deer Park is in the Atlantic seaboard states.Zephyrhills is in Florida,Ozark water is in

Doug
All I know is that Chicago gets Ice Mountain from the Millsburg,PA spring source. At least for my
taste buds, Ice Mountain is my favorite spring water. Springs (Coca Cola) used to be my favorite but for some reason over the past 6 months or so, the taste has changed. Ice Mountain IMO has
a very pleasing "non taste LOL" and pleasant mouth feel.

meetingpeopleiseasy
07-05-2008, 12:03 PM

Doug
Holy ****. You can put a space after those periods.