PDA

View Full Version : Sum Poosie off to the war!!

Army Mom
07-10-2008, 05:25 PM
I want to send out a heartfelt thank you to everyone at Sum Poosie, especially the owner of the company!!! I am so excited that you will be working with me in sending cases of your great energy drink Sum Poosie to my son, and all his buddies over seas that are serving in war! None of us can imagine what it must be like for them unless you've been there, and I cant think of a great morale lifter than a few cases of Sum Poosie!!!
Thank you so much!!
Army Mom

Also, if any of you out there have friends, or family serving in the war,...or anywhere for that matter....please consider sending them several cases of this energy drink. You just cant beat the price!! and the company will ship directly for you if needed!! It's just a great gift for them and lifts their spirits!!! And lets face it...they need all of that they can get over there!!
You can e-mail me for the details.

stinkfinger
07-10-2008, 08:34 PM
If ya can't sell it might as well give it away, right e-dude.

SumPoosieCat
07-14-2008, 11:02 PM
We send out dozens of cases every week to soldiers fighting over seas. We have been told that it cheers everyone one up and they are thrilled to get it. We do what we can and we hope it brings a little taste of home to the front lines. We are very proud of our troops and glad to help anyway we can Hoo- rah.

Ron Swedelson
07-17-2008, 10:29 PM
Are they able to chill it or anything? I remember my family sent a care package to my uncle who served in the first Gulf War. One of the items included was gum. He put it in his mouth and it was so hard from the heat, it immediatly cracked a tooth. The tooth fell out and is laying somewere in the Iraqi sand.
But, if the troops can enjoy something out there. Send more their way.

SumPoosieCat
07-24-2008, 08:28 AM
One of the cases we sent was to a soldier in remote Afghanistan. They got the case right before they had to go on patrol. They were out for a couple of hours when the enemy spotted them and started shooting.
Shots seemed to be coming from all around them and it was hard to figure out because it was so dark.
They took shelter in a crater in the ground and got quiet trying to figure out where the enemy was. They said they were very scared and knew the enemy was only a hundred yards away. Just then one of the guys whispered..."Man I can't wait to get back to camp and have SumPoosie!" He said it brought a smile to everyones face and they soon got out and back to camp. I hear a story like that and you can't help but feel proud that we are doing something for our wonderful troops.

Mr Zabe
07-24-2008, 12:01 PM
SPC
You too are a hero for supporting our troops.