PDA

View Full Version : New energy drink report

NewLifestyleMentor
07-11-2008, 07:46 PM
I have created a new report on energy drink reports called "Buzz-Factor: The Ugly Truth About Energy Drinks".

You can check it out at the URL listed below.

Thanks & all the best,

NewLifestyleMentor
=====
New report "blows the whistle" on the energy drink
industry once and for all! Discover the closely-guarded
secrets that the energy drink companies don't want you
to know! Check out Buzz-factor.org: Energy drink secrets exposed! (http://www.buzz-factor.org) now!

PopNutz
07-14-2008, 12:06 PM
Way to go, your link doesn't work. I guess you as well as the energy drink industry have secrets you don't want anyone to know!

NewLifestyleMentor
07-14-2008, 12:38 PM
Oops, my bad. Had to move to another hosting company over the weekend. It should be up and running within 24-48 hours.

NewLifestyleMentor

greg
07-14-2008, 04:24 PM
I bet $2 to a donut that this website will tell us how bad energy drinks are for us and how his drink will give us just as much energy but is so healthy for us!!!

NewLifestyleMentor
07-14-2008, 05:09 PM
Well, you lose your $2 bet. I never say any of that on my website.

And, BTW, there are "healthier" alternatives to some of the "off-the-shelf" products. You just have to look for them. It's easier than you think ...

NewLifestyleMentor

scum1
07-14-2008, 05:22 PM
Wow what a surprise Bhip energy mlm crap

emptyfree
07-14-2008, 11:42 PM
but... but... but... but I LIKE being poisoned by the big corporations...

seriously... big corporations have the most tasty and delicious poison around...

greg
07-15-2008, 03:53 PM
Well, you lose your $2 bet. I never say any of that on my website.

And, BTW, there are "healthier" alternatives to some of the "off-the-shelf" products. You just have to look for them. It's easier than you think ...

NewLifestyleMentor

WHAT!?!?! The opening line of the website says that "Did you know that you are being poisoned by the big corporations?!"

I'll take the donut in a chocolate old fashioned please.

Mr Zabe
07-15-2008, 04:09 PM
WHAT!?!?! The opening line of the video says that "major corporations are trying to poison you".

I'll take the donut in a chocolate old fashioned please.
Poison me with Pepsi and I die just the same. LOL
My pleasure may be poison but my poison gives me pleasure. ??? LMAO

greg
07-15-2008, 04:21 PM
.......hold on.......I will tell you what I think about your website......after I finish jumping through hoops.....to get my free information...........

I think I would rather pay the nominal fee.

idrinkamp
07-15-2008, 07:16 PM
its the unhealthy parts that make them good. can't you understand that?

Drinkaddict
07-15-2008, 09:37 PM
Probably be easier to link your bhip portal site, and beg people to buy it, then trying to use the scare tactic energy drinks are bad, buy my drink tactic. Splenda is not in every energy drink on the market.

greg
07-16-2008, 12:33 PM
I love how the "regulars' here, and some newbies, band together when one of these MLM guys show up and treat us like stupid punks.

.jrauck
07-18-2008, 12:00 AM
Anything can be bad if you drink it enough. Splenda may or may not be bad... there aren't test to prove either way.