PDA

View Full Version : Tropicana Grape

jacksmom
07-18-2008, 12:17 PM
I just picked up a 12 pack of Tropicana Grape from my local grocery store today. I'd never seen it before. It's non-carbonated, caffeine free and only 130 calories. I say "only 130 calories" because every other grape drink/soda I've seen (except diet), is usually on the very high end of calories, around 190 to 200. It's quite good - not overly sweet. This was the first I'd seen it. Anybody else out there had a chance to try it?

Mr Zabe
07-18-2008, 01:13 PM
By chance is it Tropicana Grape Twister?
Twister was just relaunched by my parts.

jacksmom
07-18-2008, 04:06 PM
Nope - and, as I recall (could be wrong), wasn't Tropicana Twister carbonated? It says Tropicana Grape Juice Drink. Very simple, sleek can design. If I were as smart as some of you folks, I could figure out how to upload a picture, but, alas, it seems all I can do on the computer is type!

the saint
07-18-2008, 04:19 PM
It is the same line as the tropicana lemonade, strawberry melon etc. It is not the twister line from some time back. It was launched in my neck o' the woods about a month ago along with a light berry as well. Unfortunately the peach papaya (which happen to be the best of the 5 we carried (not including the 2 new) as far as volume goes) has been discontinued by PBG. The concentrate will no longer be produced, so if you happen to like it you had better stock up if you see it.

lordmadone
07-20-2008, 01:19 AM
Same over here except the peach papaya. We have lemonade orangeade pink lemonade and punch as well as grape in some stores. Only have light in lemon and orange..and man does that stuff fly off the shelf now.

lordmadone
07-20-2008, 10:19 PM
Well actually I just rechecked..I have never seen grape in 12 packs or 2 liters over here I was mistaken and we got an authorization memo spreading around to get it sent into stores so yeah its fairly new in our area at least.