PDA

View Full Version : Teas'Tea

greg
07-18-2008, 04:27 PM
Can anyone please tell me how this Tea is pronounced? Is it like tes Tea. Test tea....Teste????

Soda-MN-Good
07-18-2008, 11:31 PM
Yes, and if someone in the factory that produces this beverage makes a phone call from within the factory, is it called a Teas'tea call? LOL

DGibb
07-23-2008, 01:10 PM
It's either pronounced "Tasty" or Tea's Tea (as in tea from tea). Incidentally, this is one of my favorite beverages in the world. The Pure Green flavor (real, perfect, unsweetened green tea with no other citrus or fruits!!!) is the best. It is made by the Ito-En company in Japan, and is the same formula as the Oo~~i! Ocha (Heeeeeeeeeeeey! Green Tea), my favorite green tea.

Very delicious, I just wish it were not $4.50 for a 2 liter.

greg
07-23-2008, 03:34 PM
Yes, and if someone in the factory that produces this beverage makes a phone call from within the factory, is it called a Teas'tea call? LOL

That is hilarious!!! Thank you for playing along. I am literally sitting at my desk laughing to myself.

I don't think DGibb understood the "spirit" of the question!!!

DGibb
07-24-2008, 10:44 AM
Nope. I had just gotten in from a long day outside, and was pretty surprised anyone knew of my favorite Tea. I refuse to refer to it as Testes, though. I would never be able to drink it again!