PDA

View Full Version : DPSG and Hydrive

scum1
07-28-2008, 08:41 AM
So do you think this is good for Hydrive? I'd say so and i'm glad of it. I think the Hydrive line up is pretty unique in that it is an "energy water" that actually is on par with most energy drinks. Getting wider distribution will be good for them. I'd choose Hydrive any day or DPSG's new Venom drinks which are lame RB clones and just all about the packaging.

Drinkaddict
07-28-2008, 05:13 PM
I would love to see Hydrive in my local market. I really enjoyed all of their drinks. I think Venom needs to be taken off the market, or reformulated.

idrinkamp
07-28-2008, 05:24 PM
Hydrive is one of my favorite drinks.

THe casaba lime flavor is just great and it's made with vermont spring water!

boodoo
07-29-2008, 08:31 AM
My source in DPSG says they are asking for equity in all new brands moving into their system. Guess the losss of brands like Glaceau, Fuse and perhaps Monster are serious body blows. After years of them doing it to small distributors they get a dose of that bad medicine. Karma?

reset man
07-29-2008, 10:20 PM
I would love to see Hydrive in my local market. I really enjoyed all of their drinks. I think Venom needs to be taken off the market, or reformulated.

Venom is an easy sell and is moving wherever I place it. I'm receiving positive feedback and there is already talk of line extensions!!

Drinkaddict
07-30-2008, 12:01 AM
Venom is an easy sell and is moving wherever I place it. I'm receiving positive feedback and there is already talk of line extensions!!

I guess for the average person that does not drink a diffrent flavor a day. Venom is really eye catchy, and I would buy it just for the packaging if I were a normal consumer. The regular version was much better then the diet, but if people are paying the money. Then my opinon does not count. :)

emptyfree
07-31-2008, 11:19 PM
Hmm. I tried a Hydrive a while back and thought it was pretty nasty. What flavor do you guys like? Is it possible that I just tried the nasty flavor?

scum1
08-01-2008, 12:05 PM
Is one of the better flavors I think.

ehinkes
08-01-2008, 01:28 PM
totally agree

Drinkaddict
08-01-2008, 05:06 PM
Hmm. I tried a Hydrive a while back and thought it was pretty nasty. What flavor do you guys like? Is it possible that I just tried the nasty flavor?

They used to have a dragonfruit flavor. I heard it was pretty nasty. And I believe they have discontinued that flavor.

My Favorite was the Hydrive V, citrus blast.

E-Ratings
08-13-2008, 11:30 AM
Big fan of Hydrive here. It's very refreshing. I would have to agree with Scum1... Hydrive S is a good flavor.

NRGSLLR@
08-20-2008, 08:41 AM
Isn't this basially the same as Hansen's Energy Water and Reebock Fitness Water and .... None seem to last beyond intial distribution push. Although the packaging and branding is very good on this product.