PDA

View Full Version : energy drinks in the movie "wanted"

scum1
07-30-2008, 05:09 PM
Just got through watching Wanted the movie with Angelina Jolie in it. I saw 2 sobe drinks as well as Power Horse several times. Power Horse was pretty prominent. What movies have you seen with energy drinks used. I am sure Power Horse paid for this product placement.

Drinkaddict
07-30-2008, 08:41 PM
My buddy Phil did this article (http://www.drinkaddict.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=160&Itemid=56) last year. I have seen some drinks in other movies. Just can't think right now.

And this years award for best supporting beverage goes to...Red Bull.

In my weekend movie marathon I spotted our favorite energy drink in multiple movies.

The first of these movies was Knocked Up. This movie stars Seth Rogan, best known from his role 40 year old Virgin. While the movie was funny it was not as funny as Virgin. While Red Bull doesn't make a physical appearance it is credited with giving extremely milfy Leslie Mann energy to take her hot movie sister Katherine Heigl out for the day. Although she says she has 6 Red Bulls, Drink Addict does not advise drinking 6 Red Bulls unless you are milfy or just hot in general.

Movie Review: 3 cans

The next movie taking up my weekend time was Death Proof. You may have heard of it as half of the Tarantino/Rodriguez co-effort Grindhouse. The 2 hour version of the movie was kind of lengthy but still good. It stars Rosario Dawson and Kurt Russell. Kurt Rusell is kind of weird in this movie, check out and email me your thoughts I wont spoil anything in this article. As for Red Bull Miss Dawson asks for a suger free one when her friend goes into the liquer store. Unfortunaltely she does get her Red Bull because they sold out so she settles for a generic version. Poor Rosario, I will gladly give you my last Red Bull...maybe.

Movie Review: 3.5 cans

The last movie has been out for awhile but I barely got a chance to sit down and watch it. SNAKES!!!PLANE!!!. I Yes, I watched Snakes on A Plane. I can already hear the chatter "that movie looked stupid, I can't believe someone watched that." Well STFU it was damn entertaining. It was relatively short, no thinking involved and just plain fun. Watch it you bastards! Red Bull plays a great role in this movie as it gets the fingerprints of what proves to be an important bad guy. You go Red Bull. Keep up the good work and get your manager to find a spot for you in a Scorcese flick.

Movie Review: 4 cans, Samuel Jackson is Bad Ass as usual.

goldielocks17332
07-30-2008, 11:35 PM
I saw a movie recently called Strange Wilderness, it showed a can of Shark Energy Drink probably 3 or 4 times. I don't think you would really notice it if you weren't familiar with the product, or a collector or something.

scum1
07-31-2008, 01:56 PM
Crazy movie lol I do remember seeing that one. The power horse drink in Wanted was very easy to see and was shown several times in 2 different size cans

I saw a movie recently called Strange Wilderness, it showed a can of Shark Energy Drink probably 3 or 4 times. I don't think you would really notice it if you weren't familiar with the product, or a collector or something.

jrquick628
08-04-2008, 12:33 AM
Yeah there is a page on Beverage Cache - Home (http://www.beveragecache.com) where it listed a bunch of movies that featured drinks in it.