PDA

View Full Version : New member!!

cee cee
08-04-2008, 04:11 PM
Hi all,

I'm new here and I want to know everyone's favorite soda! I love Mountain Dew but am trying to switch to a drink with lower calories - water is too boring for me. Suggestions?

Diet Mountain Dew is so hard to find - where do you get it and how did you first discover it?

Supra TT
08-04-2008, 05:56 PM
Where are you located??? Dt. MT Dew hard to find? I have never heard that one.... Anywhere there is pepsi in this area there is Dt. Mt Dew.

Pixel
08-04-2008, 06:31 PM
Rabid disciple of Coke Zero. GREAT taste, zero carbs, zero calories. Can't go wrong with it!!!!

Tech_Guy
08-04-2008, 11:41 PM
My favorite is Pibb (either Mr or Xtra).

Diet Mountain Dew is available in Western PA and even some Arby's locations (like Vandergrift, PA) have it on tap. Actually just about every Dew is available here except for the Caffeine Free version which we used to have.

As for a drink lower in calories, I have been hooked on those sparkling water beverages that come in 1 Liter bottles. They taste great and have no calories at all; I am really not sure what the definitive brand name is on those things, I only ever see the store brand of whatever store I am in. Aquafina Sparkling is good as well and is pretty much the same thing as those store brand 1 liter bottles.

cee cee
08-05-2008, 10:12 AM
Coke Zero, not Diet Coke? I always thought they were the same - will have to do a taste test of all the best diet sodas!

Have tried Aquafina sparkling...its alright...what else is out there?

I'm in NJ - Mountain Dew is everywhere, but Diet is harder to find - will have to try Arby's :D

stinkfinger
08-05-2008, 10:14 PM
I love Wal-marts version of Mtn Dew. It's a heck of a lot cheaper and does not burn my throat with that acid taste Dew has. I tried Diet Dew once, gave me the runs.

ithastabeshasta
08-05-2008, 10:26 PM
Well if you want a diet citrus I would suggest picking up Diet Sun Drop, it's much better than the watered down Diet Dew. If your looking for something different pick up Pibb Zero which is also very tasty. I wish Pepsi would finally wake up and bring back Dr Slice, but this time release a diet version as well.

Pixel
08-06-2008, 01:10 AM
Coke Zero, not Diet Coke? I always thought they were the same
Boy are YOU going to be surprised! Coke Zero may look like a diet drink on the label, but it sure doesn't taste like it! That's why it's one of the fastest growing drinks in the world.

cee cee
08-06-2008, 05:55 PM
i know - i used to LOVE slice - would love it more as a diet drink!

will have to try coke zero - i have so much to learn i guess, hard to break old habits of drinking just diet mountain dew all the time!

barrysanel
08-13-2008, 12:59 PM
I really love Yoo-hoo and Stewart's Root Beer. I used to work on the brands. I also like Vanilla Coke (& Pepsi). When I am in mexico I like Topo-Chico with lime. I also prefer the Coca Cola they sell down there.
Barry