PDA

View Full Version : Pibb Zero

CitrusCola
08-11-2008, 06:05 AM
While in Georgia recently, I spotted some Pibb Zero and bought a 12-pack. Being limited to diet drinks, I had never tried the Pibb Xtra that is sold in the NC Piedmont, and I never liked the old Mr. Pibb. Still, I thought I'd give the Zero version a try. Much to my surprise, Pibb Zero is very good. It tastes like a smooth (less bite) version of Dr Pepper.

After some searching online, I read that the people at Coca-Cola were only selling Pibb Zero in limited areas -- mostly in places where they don't have the distribution rights to Dr Pepper. I wonder why they don't sell it in the NC Piedmont area? Pepsico distributes Dr Pepper here.

amyers
08-11-2008, 11:52 PM
While in Georgia recently, I spotted some Pibb Zero and bought a 12-pack. Being limited to diet drinks, I had never tried the Pibb Xtra that is sold in the NC Piedmont, and I never liked the old Mr. Pibb. Still, I thought I'd give the Zero version a try. Much to my surprise, Pibb Zero is very good. It tastes like a smooth (less bite) version of Dr Pepper.

After some searching online, I read that the people at Coca-Cola were only selling Pibb Zero in limited areas -- mostly in places where they don't have the distribution rights to Dr Pepper. I wonder why they don't sell it in the NC Piedmont area? Pepsico distributes Dr Pepper here.

Yeah, you can find it all over Georgia in areas that don't have Dr. Pepper and are controled by CCE. Who has Coke in your area?

SodaFan16
09-15-2010, 12:11 AM
Tried Pibb Zero for the first time last week, really impressed with it. Like you said it tasted similar to Dr. Pepper.

CitrusCola
09-15-2010, 05:52 AM
What I really like about Pibb Zero is the extra cinnamon flavor. That sets it apart from Dr Pepper. Unfortunately, the people at CCBCC do not think that Pibb Zero would sell well in NC, even though they do sell Pibb Xtra here.

golee1
09-18-2010, 09:31 PM
I ordered some of of eBay a few years ago. Better than Diet Dr. Pepper, in my opinion.

mcmannors
09-25-2010, 01:58 PM
Are they still selling Pibb Zero in the Commerce/Athens area of Georgia? Last time I was there (in March of this year), it looked like the pickins were getting slim...