PDA

View Full Version : New Mtn. Dew "Cherry Rush" at Wienerschnitzel

jacksmom
08-20-2008, 03:07 PM
Okay, to set things straight up front, I went through the drive through at Wienerschnitzel to get four corn dogs - FOR MY KIDS. I, myself, have never been a Wienerschnitzel fan. However, as I went through the drive thru, they had a sign up saying "New Mountain Dew Cherry Rush." Being a Mountain Dew lover, it was tempting, but I had already met my caffeine quota for the day (yes, I'm anal retentive). No, it's not Code Red or Baja Blast, but Cherry Rush, and probably exclusive to Wienerschnitzel.

Question - has anybody seen or tried this, and is it worth trying?

On a side note, how many Mountain Dew variations can we possibly have???

Soda-MN-Good
08-20-2008, 10:48 PM
Relabeled Game Fuel? although that tasted more like fruit punch to me

Tannerman
08-21-2008, 11:58 AM
as I went through the drive thru, they had a sign up saying "New Mountain Dew Cherry Rush."

And you didn't get any photos? :)

Interesting development.

fusion
08-21-2008, 12:47 PM
The website calls it "cherry fusion" and there is even a coupon for a free one.

www.Wienerschnitzel.com (http://www.wienerschnitzel.com/)

mjb1124
08-21-2008, 11:22 PM
My initial guess was that this was Game Fuel rechristened. But after looking at the website, I think it might just be MD with a cherry flavor shot. Since I'm nowhere near a Weinerschnitzel, I wouldn't be able to try it for myself.

I'd love to see Game Fuel come back in some form. I liked it more than any of the "Dewmocracy" flavors.

jacksmom
08-22-2008, 10:55 AM
So much talk about Game Fuel - I actually still have three 12-packs left of Game Fuel - I'm afraid it might take me a year or so to make it through them!