PDA

View Full Version : Obtaining BIB products in GA

pciccone
08-21-2008, 05:12 PM
At once we obtained all of our BIB soda syrups and frozen cocktail syrups from Supreme Manufacturing in NJ. We now moved to GA and are finding that my supply of syrup left is running low.

Can anyone recommend a BIB soda syrup distributor or manufacture in the GA area, preferably in the Northern area? I am willing to drive up to 4 hours in any given direction, so anywhere in the South East would work.

With Supreme I paid $28 per 5 gallon box. I generally purchase around 20 to 30 boxes at a time. I have had no luck in finding anyone in this area. The shipping costs of moving very heavy syrup make long distance purchases not possible.

I understand commercial posts are against board rules, but I believe in this context it is acceptable. If not, please private reply.

Thanks.

Phil

fusion
08-22-2008, 08:40 PM
What flavors are you looking for, specifically?

pciccone
08-22-2008, 11:58 PM
I am somewhat open, but right now we use:

Cola
Diet Cola
Lemon-Lime "Mist"
Grape
Root Beer
Cherry Coke
Ginger Ale

- I can sub Cherry Coke for something else
- I can sub Grape for some other off-the-wall flavor

Thanks.

Phil

fusion
08-23-2008, 09:05 PM
I did some searching online, and this is about all I found - hopefully they can help you.

Beverage Control, Inc. CO2 and beverage distribution for Atlanta area and Georgia (http://www.beveragecontrol.net/)

pciccone
08-23-2008, 09:14 PM
Thanks for that info, I search all over and did not come up with that company. I submitted a contact us request, I will let you know how it goes.

Thanks again!

Phil