PDA

View Full Version : September 2008 Big Lots

BluejacketT
09-03-2008, 03:24 AM
The local Big Lots here (Muskogee) looks like is going to be boring this month.

They had:

Hydrive Dragonfruit
Hydrive Acai Berry
Hydrive Pomegranate
Hydrive Casaba Lime
Jones Energy Drink
Turn Left (sold in 4pks & individually)
Awake Energy 100% Juice (Orange Tangerine)
Awake Energy Light Juice (Light Orange Tangerine)
WWE RAW Energy 4pk Slammin Citrus
Lost Energy Five-O
Joker Mad Energy + Juice

scum1
09-03-2008, 12:52 PM
Nothing exciting. If you have a dollar tree nearby though I suggest you check out the drink "Sport" in the mango creme flavor. Not a bad ed for only 1 dollar. They also have another flavor I have not tried.

iPwnd
09-22-2008, 01:26 PM
So big lots just got alot better this month, or at least in my area. I went in their the other day, nothing new in the normal drink seciton, and then i noticed cases of some energy drink going for $5 a pop. I instantly knew that was a steal, coming down to only 20 cents and ed. So i bought it. Turns out it is some variation of the 7/11 inked. it was a very nice tropical flavor, a major deal imo

BluejacketT
09-24-2008, 08:42 PM
Nothing exciting. If you have a dollar tree nearby though I suggest you check out the drink "Sport" in the mango creme flavor. Not a bad ed for only 1 dollar. They also have another flavor I have not tried.

You're right about the Sport Energy Drink Mango Creme. This is pretty good. I was skeptical at first though.

Big Lots wise, I still didn't find anything too exciting. The last time I've was at Big Lots, they had some 12oz AMP.

KingOfDiamonds
09-27-2008, 01:19 AM
i was just at big lots today and they had the throwdown energy drink and the inked one that use to be @ 7-11

BluejacketT
09-27-2008, 01:59 AM
I went to Big Lots today & saw some 12-packs of Lost Energy Big Gun.