PDA

View Full Version : Ad Student: Energy Drink Survey

fryfry
09-12-2008, 07:04 PM
1. Other than providing energy, what is your main reason for drinking energy drinks?

2. How often do you consume energy drinks?

3. What is your preferred brand and why do you choose it?

4. A/S/L?

5. Would you drink a coffee flavored energy drink?

BluejacketT
09-13-2008, 12:54 AM
1. Taste

2. 1-2 cans a week

3. Crunk Energy Drink, but I don't know why

4. 21/M/Okla.

5. Yes, sometimes

Caffeine King
09-13-2008, 09:56 AM
1: Caffeine addiction

2: 1 or 2 a day

3: Rip It Lime Wreaker

4: 15/m/Me

nowakattack
09-13-2008, 11:29 AM
1. To feed addiction, to get a buzz.

2. 1-5 a week (depends on the week).

3. Jolt Blue, mostly for nostalgia. However it tastes great and gives a good kick.

4. 20.f.MI

+

emptyfree
09-14-2008, 11:55 PM
1. taste

2. maybe 4-5 times a week. Sometimes more, sometimes less. Depends on sleep and stress level.

3. Sugar Free Rock Star is my crack of choice. The new Venom relaunch is a close second. If they came out with a 4-pack, they might overtake the Rock Star with me.

4. 35/male/Chicago

5. I do drink the Starbucks doubleshot brand coffee ED from time to time. However, I honestly prefer their recently discontinued "Italian Roast" canned iced coffee to the doubleshot energy stuff. To me, if I want iced coffee, I'll drink iced coffee. If I want Taurine/Ginseng/etc., I'll drink an energy drink. It's my own personal bias.

greg
09-15-2008, 02:09 PM
1. Other than providing energy, what is your main reason for drinking energy drinks?

2. How often do you consume energy drinks?

3. What is your preferred brand and why do you choose it?

4. A/S/L?

5. Would you drink a coffee flavored energy drink?

As an advertising student you must realize and understand your product before you start advertising it. An energy drink falls in the "Funtional Drink Category. There is no real secret as to why an individual drinks an energy drink. Now if you prefaced you question like " Why do you drink the specific energy drink you do?" you will probably get better answers that can be molded into a better marketing campaign. This should be your first question, not your third.
Garner more info by asking what flavors do you like and why do you like them. By asking if someone would drink a coffee flavored drink you steer their answer to a "Yes" or a "No" statement with little room for more incite.