PDA

View Full Version : Closeouts for 2oz energy shots

dopie opie
10-18-2008, 09:57 AM
I am looking to move a few pallets of 2oz energy shots that will be expiring in Sept 2009. I was thinking the only way to do it w/o compromising the normal retail pricing structure would be through a close out place like Odd Lots.

Can anyone here recommend other places similar to Odd Lots ?? I have tried contacting them on more than one occasion and never get a response even though I have never seen or heard of them carrying this type of product.

Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Joey
10-18-2008, 01:29 PM
Sell form (http://whamfoods.com/sell.html)

I've seen these guys advertising on here before. I wouldn't expect to get much $ from them though. They sell 24 pk cases of e-drinks for 5-6 bucks. You could also contact Grocery Outlet or Big Lots. With an expiration that close you'll be lucky to get anything for them. You may want to hit the streets and sell them to c-stores for a few bucks a case. Good luck.

dopie opie
10-18-2008, 02:38 PM
Sell form (http://whamfoods.com/sell.html)

I've seen these guys advertising on here before. I wouldn't expect to get much $ from them though. They sell 24 pk cases of e-drinks for 5-6 bucks. You could also contact Grocery Outlet or Big Lots. With an expiration that close you'll be lucky to get anything for them. You may want to hit the streets and sell them to c-stores for a few bucks a case. Good luck.

Thanks for the info. I know that we will be taking a beating on the price and I am prepared for that. We have been selling direct to C-stores, but with the recent downswing the stores are taking massive hits and it seems that the only thing selling is 5 Hour.

We are also concerned that if we go too low in the C-store market, that we will be cutting our own throats once we run our next production and the economy starts to get back on its feet.

I will check out the leads you provided. With any luck maybe you will get a nice commission.:D

scum1
10-19-2008, 12:02 AM
Send me a box to review. Try big lots, dollar tree and maybe even ebay where I see cases of shots on sale all the time

NRGSLLR@
10-23-2008, 03:08 PM
You still have a year to sell these! What price are you offering them at? I wouldn't expect Big Lots or other liquidators to pay much more than $.50 a unit.

dopie opie
10-23-2008, 09:32 PM
You still have a year to sell these! What price are you offering them at? I wouldn't expect Big Lots or other liquidators to pay much more than $.50 a unit.

Yes indeed we do still have a year and a bit more on some pallets. The problem I am running into is that some disributors are not crazy about the expiration date. Stores do not have a problem at all yet, but they are not taking on multiple pallets either.

Joey
11-04-2008, 11:40 PM
I read that date wrong the first time around. I would sell what you can over the next 4-5 months and then look at blowing them out. You have plenty of time.