PDA

View Full Version : Dr. Wham In Nashville?

The BigTymer
12-06-2008, 10:53 PM
I was at the Wal-Mart in Cool Springs today, and I saw some 12-packs of Dr. Wham over with the Pepsi products.

It was surprising, since Dr. Wham is a Buffalo Rock product, and as far as I know, Buffalo Rock hasn't crossed the Tennessee-Alabama border... unless they did and no one said anything.

If BR did take over some distribution rights in TN, hopefully they'll bring Grapico soon. I'd buy the Diet, because the regular version is just too deathly sweet.

Anyone happen to know anything?

amyers
12-07-2008, 10:55 AM
I'm not sure why, maybe they're selling to some Pepsi Bottling Companies that don't have Dr. Pepper? Does it have a BR code on the packaging?

The BigTymer
12-08-2008, 12:30 PM
I'm not sure why, maybe they're selling to some Pepsi Bottling Companies that don't have Dr. Pepper? Does it have a BR code on the packaging?

I didn't look, mainly because I was in shock to see Dr. Wham north of the border.

I fired off an e-mail to BR, I'll post their response if and when I get one.

The BigTymer
12-08-2008, 10:33 PM
The response I got indicates that the Sundrop bottler out of Pulaski is distributing Dr. Wham here. Weird.

I think this is the first Buffalo Rock original brand distributed outside of a Buffalo Rock territory?

amyers
12-11-2008, 01:03 AM
The response I got indicates that the Sundrop bottler out of Pulaski is distributing Dr. Wham here. Weird.

I think this is the first Buffalo Rock original brand distributed outside of a Buffalo Rock territory?

Yeah, I do believe that it is. The link to their website is here: SunDrop Bottling Co. and SunDrop Citrus Cola (http://www.sundropbottling.com/)

Dewman1979
12-20-2008, 08:21 PM
I was at the Wal-Mart in Cool Springs today, and I saw some 12-packs of Dr. Wham over with the Pepsi products.

It was surprising, since Dr. Wham is a Buffalo Rock product, and as far as I know, Buffalo Rock hasn't crossed the Tennessee-Alabama border... unless they did and no one said anything.

If BR did take over some distribution rights in TN, hopefully they'll bring Grapico soon. I'd buy the Diet, because the regular version is just too deathly sweet.

Anyone happen to know anything?

you better get some before they go-go