PDA

View Full Version : Pepsi in Glass Bottles w/sugar

710 flash
12-13-2008, 09:50 AM
Hi,
I wonder why the Pepsi company is so ignorant and keeps trying to block the importation of Mexican Pepsi in glass bottles..Instead of trying to block it,why not put out what the people want right here in the good old USA..???

Coke lets millions of cases of Coke from Mexico made with sugar come across every year and does not complain..

Oh,I can still get my Pepsi.I'm from MI ..There is an importer in Grand Rapids and I can get all I want..

Have a Great Holiday..

DGibb
12-13-2008, 01:56 PM
I love driving to work and getting a craving for a real sugar cola. I stop off the freeway in Mexicantown in Detroit and grab a bottle of cane sugar Coke or Pepsi (though the US label says Sugar/HFCS).

I like the Coke more, though...

Mr Zabe
12-13-2008, 02:12 PM
Hi,
I wonder why the Pepsi company is so ignorant and keeps trying to block the importation of Mexican Pepsi in glass bottles..Instead of trying to block it,why not put out what the people want right here in the good old USA..???

Coke lets millions of cases of Coke from Mexico made with sugar come across every year and does not complain..

Oh,I can still get my Pepsi.I'm from MI ..There is an importer in Grand Rapids and I can get all I want..

Have a Great Holiday.. It boils down to territorial rights of the bottlers all based on economics.

Christian Prickett
12-22-2008, 01:25 PM
Glass bottles are made to have a recycling/refill program that is specific for the territory. If they take out bottles from that area, they are taking from the raw materials that they use for their recycle/refill program. Commonly, I've found that you can get glass bottle Pepsi with some help from a soda distributor.

Ron Swedelson
12-24-2008, 09:37 AM
You want glass bottle Pepsi with real sugar...you just may get what you want. Lets see what late spring brings us...