PDA

View Full Version : Hansen Natural (Monster Energy) Mid Quarter Update - December 16th 2008

Jay01
12-22-2008, 10:43 AM
Hi, for those interested: I did a little write-up (click link at the bottom) on last week's conference call by Hansen Natural, parent of Monster Energy. Best, Jay

"Hansen Natural Mid Quarter Update - December 16th 2008
December 17, 2008 · No Comments"

"This is an overview of the key remarks made during Hansen Natural’s (HANS) Mid Quarter Business Update on December 16th 2008, right after Rodney Sacks (CEO) and Hilton Schlosberg (CFO) rang the NASDAQ closing bell. The call is archived here, and was accompanied by a slide presentation...." >> CONTINUED >>

Hansen Natural Mid Quarter Update - December 16th 2008 « (http://monsterfinance.wordpress.com/2008/12/17/hansen-natural-mid-quarter-update-december-16th-2008/)

HitMeHitMan
12-22-2008, 12:31 PM
Thanks for the link. Very informative!! Kudo's! :)

scum1
12-22-2008, 10:38 PM
I'd love to see some figures on how Hitman is doing

Hi, for those interested: I did a little write-up (click link at the bottom) on last week's conference call by Hansen Natural, parent of Monster Energy. Best, Jay

"Hansen Natural Mid Quarter Update - December 16th 2008
December 17, 2008 · No Comments"

"This is an overview of the key remarks made during Hansen Natural’s (HANS) Mid Quarter Business Update on December 16th 2008, right after Rodney Sacks (CEO) and Hilton Schlosberg (CFO) rang the NASDAQ closing bell. The call is archived here, and was accompanied by a slide presentation...." >> CONTINUED >>

Hansen Natural Mid Quarter Update - December 16th 2008 « (http://monsterfinance.wordpress.com/2008/12/17/hansen-natural-mid-quarter-update-december-16th-2008/)

amyers
12-30-2008, 05:14 PM
Great slide right here:

http://sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/865752/000086575208000040/img023.jpg

Red is Coke, Green is AB, Yellow is Indie

BhamCokeman
01-01-2009, 08:10 PM
Just because it sicks out like a sore thumb..... the north part of Alabama is a family run bottler out of Huntsville and Decatur, and they were offered the rights to it, but did not want it. They are old school and out dated, and thats being kind. The west part of Bama is a the bottler out of Meridian and they declined it as well.
s well[/LIST]

amyers
01-01-2009, 09:45 PM
Just because it sicks out like a sore thumb..... the north part of Alabama is a family run bottler out of Huntsville and Decatur, and they were offered the rights to it, but did not want it. They are old school and out dated, and thats being kind. The west part of Bama is a the bottler out of Meridian and they declined it as well.
s well[/LIST]

Yeah, Huntsville Coke/Big Springs is really weird...

Red Sox fan
01-01-2009, 10:26 PM
They are not alone. I am aware of at least two other Coke independant bottlers who rejected Monster. Both Coca Cola of Northern New England and Lehigh Valley Coke said "no thanks". From what I heard they found Hansens agreement terms to be extremely unreasonable and their negotiation style overly off putting. Both told them to beat it.

amyers
01-03-2009, 12:00 AM
They are not alone. I am aware of at least two other Coke independant bottlers who rejected Monster. Both Coca Cola of Northern New England and Lehigh Valley Coke said "no thanks". From what I heard they found Hansens agreement terms to be extremely unreasonable and their negotiation style overly off putting. Both told them to beat it.

Wouldn't really matter to me, I don't think they understand what this product could do to their profits!