PDA

View Full Version : Caffeine Examiners tops of 2008 list

scum1
12-29-2008, 11:43 PM
Best energy products (http://www.examiner.com/x-281-Caffeine-Examiner~y2008m12d29-Best-of-Energy-2008--Best-Energy-Products?cid=exrss-Caffeine-Examiner)

Best energy shots (http://www.examiner.com/x-281-Caffeine-Examiner~y2008m12d29-Best-of-Energy-2008--Best-Energy-Shots)

Best energy drink (http://www.examiner.com/x-281-Caffeine-Examiner~y2008m12d30-best?cid=exrss-Caffeine-Examiner)

Lets discuss. I have to disagree on a lot of points. Best tasting shot Mini Thin Rush? Not the worst but far from the best. Redline Rush(all Flavors)Hard Core Bullet, Cougar, Rockstar, Monster hitman. All were better. What do you think? I think he was a lot closer on the energy drinks except for the taste category.

Best coffee drink Frappio Light Latte? Starbucks coffee+energy and Rockstar roasteds are much better.

What are your top picks for 2008?

boodoo
12-30-2008, 10:18 AM
I vote for the Redline 7-Hour peach mango. Started buying at QT in the Dallas area when it came out earlier this year. Tastes good and works well.

scum1
12-30-2008, 12:30 PM
I have not tried the Peach Mango yet but will have it in my hands soon! I really want to try it since I love mango and Redline does a good job with their flavoring.

I vote for the Redline 7-Hour peach mango. Started buying at QT in the Dallas area when it came out earlier this year. Tastes good and works well.

EnergyRobot
01-02-2009, 01:20 AM
I have tried a lot of energy shots this past year, and I don't really agree at all with the best buzz/nutrition shot or the best tasting shot. There are a lot of antioxidant shots that fare way better than stay alert when it comes to nutritional and health value.

When it comes to the best tasting shot, I would have to give it to the new On Go Energy Mandarin Orange or the Spike Orange Gold shot. Both companies have tweaked their formulas and have really set the bar high when it comes to flavor.

bigredboots
01-04-2009, 01:44 AM
neither have I - and that was the thing with hitman, rockstar and the redlines. I was limited to the 250 I have already reviewed. I LOVE on go strawberry - reminds me of a jamba juice smoothie.
And I dare you to try the Adina and not fall in lust with it. OK, the starbucks are really tasty - but I'll stand by my frappio - it looks good, tastes great and had me creaming around like the road runner...

Thanks for the shout out Scum1! you rock!

scum1
01-04-2009, 08:48 AM
I figured you might show up lol. I'd love to try the Adina but they have not responded to my emails and I can't find it locally.

neither have I - and that was the thing with hitman, rockstar and the redlines. I was limited to the 250 I have already reviewed. I LOVE on go strawberry - reminds me of a jamba juice smoothie.
And I dare you to try the Adina and not fall in lust with it. OK, the starbucks are really tasty - but I'll stand by my frappio - it looks good, tastes great and had me creaming around like the road runner...

Thanks for the shout out Scum1! you rock!

Drinkaddict
01-13-2009, 08:49 PM
I figured you might show up lol. I'd love to try the Adina but they have not responded to my emails and I can't find it locally.

cause their PR company is the one sending the samples.

Adina is yummy.