PDA

View Full Version : Beverage Startup

jeffoo
01-02-2009, 06:23 PM
Hello,

I am thinking about starting up a beverage company to sell different canned teas. I want to start up small and build my way up since starting a new business is always risky.

I am working on calculating my costs and have been looking for a company to help me with filling and canning the aluminum cans.

When I call up companies, they do not seem able to help me because my volume would not be so large. They cannot seem to help recommend anybody that would be able to help me out.

Does anybody know what options are available? How do start up beverage companies get their drinks canned or bottled at low volumes?

I would love to discuss my endeavor with anybody that has had experience starting up a beverage company.

Thanks so much for your help in advance! :D

huddy90
01-14-2009, 11:36 AM
What type of teas did you want? I work for a disrtubution company and could get things for you!

meetingpeopleiseasy
01-14-2009, 12:15 PM
Call it Arizona. CHA-CHING!

huddy90
01-14-2009, 01:31 PM
Arizona tea? doesnt sell the greatest at least not in grocery stores.

the saint
01-14-2009, 07:11 PM
Yeah it doesn't sell that great.... it is only THE number one brand in terms of sales in the entire category.

As far as the original post, I am sorry but I really have no answers to your question other than to have a minimum run bottled and go from there. there may be a local bottler that is not around you that MAY be willing to help you out.

huddy90
01-15-2009, 02:10 AM
seeing as i distrubute the product I wouldnt know...but yes if you would like any help at all I would help you out!!

the saint
01-17-2009, 07:45 AM
Are you sure as a DISTRIBUTOR you could help someone needing a BOTTLING facility out??
It appears to me that since you are not capable of selling arizona very well that you would have a more difficult time selling products to someone who is in need of something entirely different. The poster is looking for someone to bottle his dreams not someone to sell him "things", unless you can sell him a bottling machine or run time on the cheap.