PDA

View Full Version : Kronik energy is almost dead...ha.

Will Hunting
01-17-2009, 11:43 AM
Kronik energy, the once 'self imposed' rebel in the enery drink market, is almost dead..it's too bad that the ceo/owner mike mcneil is still too proud and boastful, that he is the cause of the failure of the once 'player' in the industry. Mcneil is the most arrogant and sometimes rat like ego driven idiot that comes from a small midwest town, and tastes the good life without even being tuned into what got him there inthe first place.
Beware of such serpents, as many companies have this type of leader....lets say goodbye to kronik energy.....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .........

Pepsi_Man
01-18-2009, 03:30 AM
They never were a "player" to begin with.

DudeMan
01-18-2009, 04:41 AM
My question is, who are you? Former employee? DSD who lost distribution to a competitor? You obviously have a grudge against this company.

Why do you say the brand is dead?

Will Hunting
01-20-2009, 10:02 PM
Why is the "WHO I AM" important in the fact that Kronik Enrgy was run into the ground by an idiot? Why is "DSD", "Employee", etc, a driving force in an established truth? The answers to those questions are NO...Past Employee.. No past DSD distributor. The Grudge? Hmmmmmmmmmmm??????? Maybe someone in Canada needs to Smell the Coffee.....Hmmmmmmmm.......

Will Hunting
01-20-2009, 10:05 PM
See the Truth....I think even in Canada you can see, and smell something thats rotten to the core.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DudeMan
01-21-2009, 02:05 AM
Who you are is not important. I was just curious.

So why is the brand dead according to you? They obviosuly still have a few chain listings. Maybe we can all learn a lesson here :)

I always liked their concept and marketing. I only ordered the Original and Entourage off their web site once. Really liked both.

greg
01-21-2009, 09:48 AM
Why is the "WHO I AM" important in the fact that Kronik Enrgy was run into the ground by an idiot? Why is "DSD", "Employee", etc, a driving force in an established truth? The answers to those questions are NO...Past Employee.. No past DSD distributor. The Grudge? Hmmmmmmmmmmm??????? Maybe someone in Canada needs to Smell the Coffee.....Hmmmmmmmm.......

I'll tell you why it is important who you are, what you do, and what your relationship to Kronik is in general. Your motives come into question by your strong feelings about a brand and its imminent demise(according to you). Why would someone that is a an impartial bystander have such strong language about someones personality traits, business acumen, and leadership style.
You use words to describe him that in no way can have a positive connotation: ...rat like ego, idiot, serpent, etc. You even go so far as denigrate his geographical location upbringing. All the while saying it with a smug grin on your face as expressed by your somewhat evil laugh at the end of the first posting.....yeah, you are unbiased!!!!!!

greg
01-21-2009, 06:02 PM
I have looked at previous post by you and you seem to have some affection for the brand in all of them, however, your disdain for Mr. McNeil is obvious. One thing that strikes me is that you never talk about Patrick Ritchie or Brian Robinson. Both listed as co-owners of the CFD LLC. Why not?

Will Hunting
01-21-2009, 07:07 PM
Greg, Greg, Greg....One must not spend too much time on the "Why" in the disdain for a certain owner or co-owner of a company as you have mentioned prior. Greg, to establish a "truth" such as, lets say, the "truth" that sugar is sweet. Most have accepted the "Sweet taste that is indeed Sugar" but only through trial. I am excited that you have "studied" my past posts, and have indeed found a certain texture to them and centered to the "Serpent". I have not hid that at all. My truth in exposing a "Gypsy" such as he is, is only to do the what I can for those interested in the "Sweet" truth........

Who really cares how many degrees one has, don't people in general want to be involved on either end with the truth? The consumer is lied to enough, why must that be how business is done, over and over??????

Good luck in Florida. As for the two other people you listed, I have heard f them yet, have only heard "Good" about the two.....As for Mr. Mcneil ha ha ,,, very very very Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....You know of course.. You wouldn't be in a defensive mode if you didn't.... Good Luck son....

DudeMan
01-22-2009, 01:16 AM
LOL...

You still haven't told us why you think the brand is dead?

Bill Brasky
01-22-2009, 05:54 AM
I haven't posted in over a year, so might as well make a splash on my return.

Dude, you sound like an idiot.

Your post sounds very much like a cut-off former employee - just saying. It's nobody's fault but their own that Kronik hit the market dropping stupid cash in the chains to a product that couldn't provide the sell-thru. As a "possible" former employee you should have questioned these efforts long-term implications on the business. Were those "investments" going to backed by a strong product w/ a wide-range demo interested in drinking/purchasing it? My thoughts... No, not really, especially when that product endorses a marijuana lifestyle in a "tongue in cheek" way so to speak...

... and why the hate on people's location? Bashing on Canada? Florida? Really?

Lots of luck in your future merchandising position @ a 4th tier distributor. You'll kill it out there stallion.

greg
01-22-2009, 09:30 AM
Greg, Greg, Greg....One must not spend too much time on the "Why" in the disdain for a certain owner or co-owner of a company as you have mentioned prior. Greg, to establish a "truth" such as, lets say, the "truth" that sugar is sweet. Most have accepted the "Sweet taste that is indeed Sugar" but only through trial. I am excited that you have "studied" my past posts, and have indeed found a certain texture to them and centered to the "Serpent". I have not hid that at all. My truth in exposing a "Gypsy" such as he is, is only to do the what I can for those interested in the "Sweet" truth........

Who really cares how many degrees one has, don't people in general want to be involved on either end with the truth? The consumer is lied to enough, why must that be how business is done, over and over??????

Good luck in Florida. As for the two other people you listed, I have heard f them yet, have only heard "Good" about the two.....As for Mr. Mcneil ha ha ,,, very very very Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....You know of course.. You wouldn't be in a defensive mode if you didn't.... Good Luck son....

You are dripping with irony...TRUTH that you espouse must have a different definition to you than most. If Truth was your sole purpose of these comments then you wouldn't hide behind the veil of anonymity. Your remarks would be hoisted with the confidence of a man that is not afraid to share the truth and purport those truths with pride and a belief that what he says must be backed with the true identity and purpose of the accuser.
It is easy for someone to get online and make wild accusations about anyone, especially when they can slink into the back ground of an unknown. However, to have people take you serious and allow your statements to have true meaning you must be honest and truthful with those that you wish to "educate" about the truth.

I stand by my assertion that you are someone that has been wronged in some way, whether it be real or percieved, by Kronik until proven otherwise.

...and what do I have to be defensive about? I have no relation to Kronilk other than the fact that we compete in the same category. I am just trying to figure why some "good natured" fellow is so compelled to have me hear him talk of the death of a drink that he has no real relation to. It is mind boggling the efforts you put into trashing this company and its owner.

greg
01-22-2009, 09:34 AM

Your post sounds very much like a cut-off former employee - just saying. It's nobody's fault but their own that Kronik hit the market dropping stupid cash in the chains to a product that couldn't provide the sell-thru. As a "possible" former employee you should have questioned these efforts long-term implications on the business. Were those "investments" going to backed by a strong product w/ a wide-range demo interested in drinking/purchasing it? My thoughts... No, not really, especially when that product endorses a marijuana lifestyle in a "tongue in cheek" way so to speak...

Lots of luck in your future merchandising position @ a 4th tier distributor. You'll kill it out there stallion.

Good to see you back......with a vengeance!!!

Will Hunting
01-22-2009, 03:56 PM
So why the hiatus? Now since your unemployed you return....Welcome. A skit from Saturday Night Live and you have fallen lower than you wanted, remeber the rooms are open when you want it. Bill, I have been called worse than an "Idiot" yet in this case it might have purpose. I have done what I have wanted and if your ability to "fall" into this by accident is just that, then good for me. I have other atta boys also, If you didn't just by mistake come out of "retirement" with a "SPLASH" as you put it, then again good for me, because as you well know Bill, Idiots will continue on the course until they tire of it, you can see that in your case as well. Your inability to either accept the "foundation of the whole picture" is sad indeed yet it is what you choose and bravo...lets talk soon Bill........

Will Hunting
01-22-2009, 04:05 PM
Greg, I missed those days in school, I mean all those big words and such. You as well as I know that the effort I put into this is next to zero. No harm is meant to you, or Canada, or Florida in that department I pass that to my sensitivity training. The catagory of the and "relationship" to Kronik that you said you had none is a huge GREAT!!! I am not in this to "multiply" a certain form of gross terms. TRUTH? JUSTICE? However it gets done then lets ROCK n ROLL...

Bill Brasky
01-22-2009, 05:20 PM
This thread makes my head hurt. Anyone else need an interpreter for what this guy is trying to say?

No sir I am very much employed.... and furthermore...

"The bums lost... condolences!!"

greg
01-22-2009, 05:44 PM
Greg, I missed those days in school, I mean all those big words and such. You as well as I know that the effort I put into this is next to zero. No harm is meant to you, or Canada, or Florida in that department I pass that to my sensitivity training. The catagory of the and "relationship" to Kronik that you said you had none is a huge GREAT!!! I am not in this to "multiply" a certain form of gross terms. TRUTH? JUSTICE? However it gets done then lets ROCK n ROLL...

I stand corrected, you are correct in your statement that you have not put much effort into the "trashing" of a CEO. I mean, how much effort does it take to throw negatives comments on a website and then have no proof or foundation for them to build on? All you have done is create an atmosphere where you have encircled yourself with idiocy. My 6yr old can spew ugly rhetoric about without any factual basis to it what so ever, however, she does not.

I would have a greater inclination to listen to you if you came on here and told me (truth)you were a disgruntled ex-employee, a shafted previous distributor, a screwed over vendor, or some other person that was wronged by Kronik and its management,(Justice) but you hold fast to your idea that you are doing us all a favor by being a "reporter of fact" when in essence all you have done is say the same drivel over and over, which is attacking Kronik and it's CEO because you have a problem with their management style.

You are running out of ideas to get me and others interested in your claims because you have resorted to cliches to express your thoughts......maybe Mr. McNeil didn't like the way you "Rock-N-Rolled" perhaps that is what this is all about.

Super Jay
01-23-2009, 01:21 PM

What's wrong with killing it at a 4th tier distributor? Maybe he likes getting paid half the money of the employees at 1st tier distributors. Maybe he likes having to try extremely hard to sell a crappy product into stores at a buy 5 get 5 deal and then tell the store owner it wasn't him who sold him the product 2 months later when he wants him to pick up 9 1/2 cases of the crap.

deepnenergy
01-26-2009, 03:54 PM
Dang Greg, I go away for a while and come back seeing you picking on people still... well you and Dudeman are both being told the truth... Mike is a creep and has screwed and lied to many and screwed him self doing it. I will say I believe he is smart in many ways and I would believe he has a stash of funds somewhere out there otherwise how would he have did what he did??? O-ya he used people like me placing 21% of the nation in 2003. Yea your right Will but maybe we are bigger dumb asses for not seeing it, LOL

Kronik has lo0st their office, has not had a update on-line in 8 months, lost all their riders, been DC'ed from most if not all their major chains, their new drink never made it from the warehouse, they owe millions to people and some bro's of mine were burned being stuck with 50K in product with no pull through support. So you ask why does he know??? we all are watching him die by the road side, I just wish I had the money to snatch the brand when it does hit rock bottom, It will always be an outstanding brand and beverage IMO

I have looked at previous post by you and you seem to have some affection for the brand in all of them, however, your disdain for Mr. McNeil is obvious. One thing that strikes me is that you never talk about Patrick Ritchie or Brian Robinson. Both listed as co-owners of the CFD LLC. Why not?

greg
01-26-2009, 06:29 PM
Dang Greg, I go away for a while and come back seeing you picking on people still... well you and Dudeman are both being told the truth... Mike is a creep and has screwed and lied to many and screwed him self doing it. I will say I believe he is smart in many ways and I would believe he has a stash of funds somewhere out there otherwise how would he have did what he did??? O-ya he used people like me placing 21% of the nation in 2003. Yea your right Will but maybe we are bigger dumb asses for not seeing it, LOL

Kronik has lo0st their office, has not had a update on-line in 8 months, lost all their riders, been DC'ed from most if not all their major chains, their new drink never made it from the warehouse, they owe millions to people and some bro's of mine were burned being stuck with 50K in product with no pull through support. So you ask why does he know??? we all are watching him die by the road side, I just wish I had the money to snatch the brand when it does hit rock bottom, It will always be an outstanding brand and beverage IMO

It has been a while for sure...where have you been????

Read my posts and notice that in no way am I defending Kronik or their CEO . My point is that the posts by Will Hunting lacked any real information other than him spewing his vitriol for the brand and its CEO. All I was asking for was more info on who he was and why he said what he said. I wanted him to have firm footing on which he made those statements. I neither acknowledged nor denied his statements, just asked for more evidence of his accusations, which in the end where delivered with the same old name calling.

It is too easy for someone to come on here with a vendetta and make ugly accusations. I want someone to be held accountable for those statements whether they be true or not.

You told me more about why the brand/company is dying in one little paragraph than Will Hunting has in the whole thread and he was the one who started it.

Will Hunting
01-26-2009, 06:33 PM
Mr. Supergay,
I suppose you of all, know that just "killing" it is all you live for. No worries, enjoy the "ZEN" of a pretend life. The illusion of doing good is what you and greg, Mr. Brasky, and that Dudeman all live for, not for me to judge. Enjoy the sleepless nights of worry about if you will be found out by the next guy, enjoy the "what lie did I tell this guy"? compromise with a free dinner, or even better a self imposed lunch with the "girls"..... Guy's, and I used that term somewhat loosely, stop with the EGO DRIVEN do good. **** you and your soap box of what you queers THINK is and has happened, guess, yes guess at the past of what you wish you knew. Deepnenergy is somewhat on the correct wave with at least the TRUTH, and not a band wagon approach to 4th tier, 1st tier slam of sorts for some guy who just wanted to expound an information HEADLINE. You so called "BlueBloods" of energy or even beverages is questionable to say the least. Game Cube and Wii players are more lkely who and what you girls are all about. Deepnenergy Thanks, We know and now they know.....

One Love.....

greg
01-26-2009, 06:37 PM
This thread is officially over......................reason and rational wins in the end....superficial self induced pharmacological drunkeness makes for an ugly rebuttal, if not incoherent.

Will Hunting
01-26-2009, 06:39 PM
OVER??? You were never invited anyway...BYE......

rollntider
01-28-2009, 01:31 PM
i have never tried kronick, i will pick some up and try it....

Jim.
02-01-2009, 03:58 PM
This thread is amazing. If there was a hall of fame, this would go in it.

bigredboots
02-06-2009, 10:17 AM
I dunno - altough I have not seen them around very much, their protein drinks were really really tasty - and I could see appeal in the marketing too

Rev. Rob
02-23-2009, 03:32 PM
This was the funniest thing I have ever read. I had to create a user id to respond.

First - I have worked for distributors, suppliers, and Kronik Energy in the past. My stint there was short lived. Although the product was superior in my opinion, the lack of pull through led me to move my career. There just wasn't enough market awareness to get the shelf pull through.

Second - the hardest working person I have ever met was Good Will Hunting. I'm guessing you feel disdain from being mismanaged after basically working harder than anyone should. I commend you for your efforts and think your work ethic is insane. Why work 20+ hours? My guess is if you worked 10 like normal folk, [getting fired/let go/stabbed in the back] wouldn't be so hard to deal with.

Third - you know what bed you're getting in when you make it.

I wish the best to my disgruntled ex-co workers. Save your energy for someone/something that deserves it!