PDA

View Full Version : Pepsi...A new generation

Mr Zabe
01-20-2009, 08:34 AM
Pepsi's new TV commercial "My Generation".

I'm at a loss for words. I'm a big time fan of
The Who and Pete Townsend. The new Pepsi
commercial totally rocked!!!!!

(LOL...Ok I may never totally be a loss for words. LOL)

The new Pepsi logo is starting to grow on me.

meetingpeopleiseasy
01-20-2009, 03:20 PM
Pepsi's new TV commercial "My Generation".

I'm at a loss for words. I'm a big time fan of
The Who and Pete Townsend. The new Pepsi
commercial totally rocked!!!!!

(LOL...Ok I may never totally be a loss for words. LOL)

You shut your god damn mouth.

Ram0n C0keah0lic
01-21-2009, 04:21 PM
I saw the TV ad on AdAge.com, I think its great...

XLS_04
01-22-2009, 12:58 AM
the ad is good although, they skipped the last two logos. however the new logo still sucks. pepsi is not about looking at the past, and thats what this logo does.

Android
01-22-2009, 06:56 PM

THe only thing it's growing for me is mold... http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/images/smiles/icon_twisted.gif

BottleBoss
01-27-2009, 06:31 PM
If Pepsi constantly wants to be the choice of a new generation how come they chose a bunch of old farts who hoped they would die before they got old, and didn't, to be in a comercial? I like the who by the way. I saw them in D.C. a year or so ago.

Mr Zabe
01-27-2009, 08:12 PM
If Pepsi constantly wants to be the choice of a new generation how come they chose a bunch of old farts who hoped they would die before they got old, and didn't, to be in a comercial? I like the who by the way. I saw them in D.C. a year or so ago. I agree with you. Well said.

popologist
01-27-2009, 10:24 PM
Because the reality is that it's probably really those "old farts" who are still buying soda... so these commercials are probably aimed at making "old farts" feel less "old" and "farty" about themselves. ;)

If Pepsi constantly wants to be the choice of a new generation how come they chose a bunch of old farts who hoped they would die before they got old, and didn't, to be in a comercial? I like the who by the way. I saw them in D.C. a year or so ago.

BottleBoss
02-05-2009, 08:24 AM
Thats probably true.