PDA

View Full Version : New No Fear...Bloodshot

seanbratton
01-29-2009, 02:51 PM
Finally found the new No Fear Bloodshot. Was listed as coming soon about 3 weeks ago and now here it is. It's listed as a morning pick me up and the taste is described as blood orange and dragonfruit. I happened to like it but I'm a huge fan of all the No Fear energy drinks. What's crazy is, in our area, stores can't keep the No Fear Sugar Free in stock. Convenience stores across town say it's one of their top sellers. Regardless of all that, the new drink is Bloodshot and is out right now.

Enjoy!

scum1
01-30-2009, 10:37 PM
Found it yesterday and reviewed it as well. Awesome packaging and overall a pretty good drink.

Tannerman
03-26-2009, 10:57 PM
Really liked the taste of Bloodshot, probably my fav out of the No Fear lineup. Was surprised that it didn't show use of HFCS and the amount of juice concentrates that were inside.

chiburger
08-07-2009, 11:32 PM
... I happened to like it but I'm a huge fan of all the No Fear energy drinks. What's crazy is, in our area, stores can't keep the No Fear Sugar Free in stock. Convenience stores across town say it's one of their top sellers...

I hate to necro a thread like this, but yeah, this^.

I actually went OCD about No Fear Sugar Free a while back and hit every convenience store in my area. 4 of them sold the No Fear Products, so I thought I was ok with having a supply when I needed it. Bloodshot comes out, and Sugar Free is gone :( None of the stores restock the Sugar Free version. And like you mentioned, it WAS the best-seller.

It makes me think there is something in it.. like the sugar substitute that is causing problems... because I can't find any information on why it would not be sold, if it was the best-seller.

So now I'm stuck trying to order it online...

the saint
08-08-2009, 07:45 AM
I hate to necro a thread like this, but yeah, this^.

I actually went OCD about No Fear Sugar Free a while back and hit every convenience store in my area. 4 of them sold the No Fear Products, so I thought I was ok with having a supply when I needed it. Bloodshot comes out, and Sugar Free is gone :( None of the stores restock the Sugar Free version. And like you mentioned, it WAS the best-seller.

It makes me think there is something in it.. like the sugar substitute that is causing problems... because I can't find any information on why it would not be sold, if it was the best-seller.

So now I'm stuck trying to order it online...
There really is NO way to grab each side of the cooler doors and make the door wider, so something has to get cut. Sugar free is always the first thing to get cut out when a new item comes out. bad thing is if it did sell that well, the route person was more than likely forced to order (for distribution void reasons) and the bloodshot has just sit there so he/ she hasn't been able to reorder the SF.
Rather than ordering it online, why not ask one of these stores to have the Pepsi salesperson bring in a case specifically for you and you buy the whole case. I have ordered all kinds of things for people this way. Who knows after a couple of times the store owner (if it is an indie store and not corporate) may not even charge you anything over what they pay pepsi for the case.

chiburger
08-10-2009, 07:47 PM
Rather than ordering it online, why not ask one of these stores to have the Pepsi salesperson bring in a case specifically for you and you buy the whole case. I have ordered all kinds of things for people this way. Who knows after a couple of times the store owner (if it is an indie store and not corporate) may not even charge you anything over what they pay pepsi for the case.

I did it! I actually spoke with one of the cashier's about when the 'Pepsi Guy' shows up, meaning to speak to him directly, and she simply referred me to the region's Pepsi distributor.. which is local... Turn's out these big companies want to make money after all!

So yeah :) Thanks for the tip! I didn't have my daily dose of Taurine so I was a bit sluggish ;)

Thx a mil for these awesome boards!