PDA

View Full Version : Total BS!!!!

greg
02-03-2009, 02:53 PM
Look at this article about a young woman who died unexpectedly. The article links (read-Blames) the 4 cans of Red Bull even though it goes on to state she was feeling bad hours before ingestion, drank a 1/2 bottle of wine, had several vodka drinks and had a history of epillecticsiezures, had an enlarged heart as well as having Heart disease. It even states her mom had a heart attack and her cousin died unexpectedly of a heart attack. DANG! Where is the personal responsibility in this???

I don't wish this on anyone but lets report the findings accurately and not give an overview of what the "reporter" wants the article to be about.

Red Bull 'may have triggered heart condition that killed student' - Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/4437065/Red-Bull-may-have-triggered-heart-condition-that-killed-student.html)

BriGuy20
02-06-2009, 10:46 AM
All that caffeine mixed with alcohol, I can believe THOSE TOGETHER may have led to her death.

NRGSLLR55
02-12-2009, 04:39 PM
Look at this article about a young woman who died unexpectedly. The article links (read-Blames) the 4 cans of Red Bull even though it goes on to state she was feeling bad hours before ingestion, drank a 1/2 bottle of wine, had several vodka drinks and had a history of epillecticsiezures, had an enlarged heart as well as having Heart disease. It even states her mom had a heart attack and her cousin died unexpectedly of a heart attack. DANG! Where is the personal responsibility in this???

I don't wish this on anyone but lets report the findings accurately and not give an overview of what the "reporter" wants the article to be about.

Red Bull 'may have triggered heart condition that killed student' - Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/4437065/Red-Bull-may-have-triggered-heart-condition-that-killed-student.html)

Hi Greg I lost my original account some how but I am back. NRGSLLR

greg
02-12-2009, 05:17 PM
Hi Greg I lost my original account some how but I am back. NRGSLLR

I was wondering what happend to you. I saw NRGSLLR55 and I thought somebody piggy backed your name!

E-Ratings
02-13-2009, 05:08 PM
"I don't wish this on anyone but lets report the findings accurately and not give an overview of what the "reporter" wants the article to be about."

Totally agree with Greg on this. The media just goes after what is going to get more ratings, coverage not accuracy... what is going to get more attention, an story blaming a death on Red Bull or on a heart attack? Ooh, energy drinks bad...must tell the world