PDA

View Full Version : BooKoo --- What happend ?

SumPoosieCat
02-04-2009, 01:09 PM
A long time ago I was told BooKoo was going to be the next big thing and growing like crazy. I asked a simple question, "Who is going to buy a BooKoo and why?" The responses I received were not friendly but now I would like to know what happend? The last time I checked the stock was selling for less than a penny.

The other question I have is who is putting real money behind this brand anymore? Who has money to burn?

greg
02-04-2009, 03:32 PM
A long time ago I was told BooKoo was going to be the next big thing and growing like crazy. I asked a simple question, "Who is going to buy a BooKoo and why?" The responses I received were not friendly but now I would like to know what happend? The last time I checked the stock was selling for less than a penny.

The other question I have is who is putting real money behind this brand anymore? Who has money to burn?

I , unfortunately, think I defended the brand!!! WOW, I was worng. I also thought that the anitoxidant drink "Purple" had legs....It's stock is on the pink sheets now at $.05 as of this posting. I almost bought a ton of it when it was at $.55 and then thought I was a Dumba$$ because it went as high as $3.24.Now I have guys from Purple asking me for jobs!!!!

SumPoosieCat
02-04-2009, 05:23 PM
who is this for? I saw BooKoo hit the market and thought to myself "Who is this for?". It does not surprise me that BooKoo has hit rock bottom. To be honest I feel the same way about Hitman Energy Shot... who is this for? Is anyone over 20 going to buy Hitman? Is a single female on the planet going to buy one? How much money does a 14 year old have to spend on Hitman. BooKoo= Hitman ?

jetset
02-06-2009, 09:10 AM
who is this for? I saw BooKoo hit the market and thought to myself "Who is this for?". It does not surprise me that BooKoo has hit rock bottom. To be honest I feel the same way about Hitman Energy Shot... who is this for? Is anyone over 20 going to buy Hitman? Is a single female on the planet going to buy one? How much money does a 14 year old have to spend on Hitman. BooKoo= Hitman ?

You really seem to have a grudge with Hitman (Monster), why, did they steal some of your distribution, did the turn you down in some other way? You can say the same thing about most every other shot out there about its demographic, do you think many older folks are running out to buy NOS Powershot or the RockStar shot, probably not, but I can promise you that there are far more 20+ folks buying these shots that you will ever admit.

SumPoosieCat
02-06-2009, 01:14 PM
You really seem to have a grudge with Hitman (Monster), why, did they steal some of your distribution, did the turn you down in some other way? You can say the same thing about most every other shot out there about its demographic, do you think many older folks are running out to buy NOS Powershot or the RockStar shot, probably not, but I can promise you that there are far more 20+ folks buying these shots that you will ever admit.

LOL... I have no grudge. But you didn't answer the question... who is this for? Naming a drink after a lawless killer is a strange choice but who does this appeal to? I see some people buying NOS but Rockstar and Hitman don't move much at all. These energy shots are a fad just like beanie babies.

jetset
02-06-2009, 01:41 PM
LOL... I have no grudge. But you didn't answer the question... who is this for? Naming a drink after a lawless killer is a strange choice but who does this appeal to? I see some people buying NOS but Rockstar and Hitman don't move much at all. These energy shots are a fad just like beanie babies.

First, are you 100% sure that the shot was named after a 'lawless killer' or is this just an assumption based on packaging. Who is to say that it isn't a play on words to tie together the fact that it is a SHOT and that the products gives you a rush/hit of energy? Around here, I have spoken to several store owners who sell several of the shots mentioned and I am told that they have a hard time keeping things stocked. And to answer your question about who it appeals to, I would say that Hitman is targetting the same demographic as the rest of their products; the X-Gamer, the non-conformist who is looking for something that lets them express themselves rather than drinking another "Me Too" product.

And to question who a product is for is rather straight forward coming from an individual with a product named Sum Poosie....

Mr Zabe
02-06-2009, 04:57 PM
My two cents. :)
I rather like the name.
From what I hear, SumPoosieCat is doing
very well. It has gotten good reviews on this
board.

Christian Prickett
02-09-2009, 05:24 PM
I think that everyone posting here has some sort of ties to the products they give good ratings too, except the Bevnet review. The people who post, "Hitman is great" more than likely have something tied to Hitman. Same with Sum Poosie. However I'll say that energy drinks are a subfraction of carbonated drinks and that Mountain Dew was the origional energy drink. I don't care what anyone says.

DO NOT BUY STOCKS BECAUSE THE COMPANY OR PRODUCT NAME SOUNDS KOOL OR YOU LIKE A BEVERAGE. YOU WILL END UP IN THE POOR HOUSE.

scum1
02-09-2009, 09:33 PM
SumPoosieCat is the man behind the drink and maybe a few others have direct ties. Most of the people who say "Hitman is great" have no ties at all. I don't think I have ever seen SumPoosieCat say his drink is the best or anything. I know a lot of people here are in the industry and I know what product they are tied to. They never pimp their own product though. I might say I like a drink but I have no ties. I am just a reviewer who has a site and makes zero dollars with no ads. People have opinions and share them. I have even seen people say a competitors drink is good. I have seen new members show up doing what you say but they are ignored or pointed out right away.

I think that everyone posting here has some sort of ties to the products they give good ratings too, except the Bevnet review. The people who post, "Hitman is great" more than likely have something tied to Hitman. Same with Sum Poosie. However I'll say that energy drinks are a subfraction of carbonated drinks and that Mountain Dew was the origional energy drink. I don't care what anyone says.

DO NOT BUY STOCKS BECAUSE THE COMPANY OR PRODUCT NAME SOUNDS KOOL OR YOU LIKE A BEVERAGE. YOU WILL END UP IN THE POOR HOUSE.

greg
02-10-2009, 10:20 AM

I thought Yahoo was a cool name, I think Google is a fun name, I like the name Mtn Dew. Apple is an offbeat but cool name,
I like Miler Lite, I like GE products, I use Gillette products.....man, what are you talking about.....The #1 principle of stock buying is believing in the products and the brands! Why would I buy Home Depot stock if I always shopped at Loews's?

Mr Zabe
02-10-2009, 12:39 PM
Well said!

SumPoosieCat
02-10-2009, 09:07 PM
I think I have my answer. I was in Dauphin Island Alabama at a corner convenience store and purchased a Boo Koo Dangerine no sugar all energy. Let me tell you it is one of the worst drinks I have ever experienced. This non carbonated drink tasted like a wet sock dipped in orange sauce. They had no good excuse to ever put this ... drink out into the market place. I have my answer... I know what happend.