PDA

View Full Version : 2 free energy drink samples

bigredboots
02-06-2009, 01:04 PM
Just found this out - Roaring Lion is giving away free samples of their energy drink, along with a free Red Bull, so you can compare them and (presumably) taste no difference. Roaring Lion is the brand that sells them in a bag to bars so they can use the bar gun when someone asks for a Red Bull and alcohol drink.
I wrote about it here:
Caffeine Examiner: Free Energy Drink Giveaway - (almost) No Strings Attached (http://www.examiner.com/x-281-Caffeine-Examiner~y2009m2d5-Free-Energy-Drink-Giveaway--almost-No-Strings-Attached)

or you can just go here and fill out the form (https://app.expressemailmarketing.com/Survey.aspx?SFID=47042)
They say it will take them a while to get them to you, but are honoring all requests...

scum1
02-06-2009, 08:28 PM
Hey it is hard to pass on a free energy drink!

E-Ratings
02-13-2009, 06:12 PM
^^^ Like you don't have enough :)

DudeMan
02-14-2009, 06:29 AM
This has gotta one of the biggest wastes of marketing dollars I've ever seen. Sure their product is cheap, but they're still paying at least Costco price for the Red Bull, plus boxes, bubble-wrap, and shipping. Are they even shipping to areas where they have no distribution?

Why would any company spend such a high cost per consumer to prove that they are a Red Bull knockoff? Most of these applicants just want something free anyway and don't really care if it's Roaring Lion or anything else.

Dumb idea...

greg
02-14-2009, 10:34 AM
Why would any company spend such a high cost per consumer to prove that they are a Red Bull knockoff?
Dumb idea...

LOL. That is exactly what I was thinking!!!

David
02-15-2009, 01:25 AM
The guys at Roaring Lion are a bunch of jerks. They can't even give their crappy energy drink away.

These guys have been sued by Red Bull more that any other energy drink company. And they have lost every battle.

I can't believe that they are still comparing their product to Red Bull. It tastes more like Lion piss than Red Bull.