PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

HELIX
02-12-2009, 07:48 PM
Before I go into detail about my introduction post I have read the rules of the forum and I am not trying to violate them. I also pm'd the administrator several days ago and have not received a response. I am not trying to sell anything nor am I trying to recruit for an affiliate network (pyramid scheme.) I am simply here to introduce myself and my company, just like anyone else I am here to learn and share information about the industry. Of course in the end I will remove the post or any information within the post if the members feel it violates and terms of use. I have been an active member on many forums and I understand how they work so my last intention is to be unwelcome here.

Introduction:

I am a recent graduate of Drexel University, while still in school myself along w/ a friend (now business partner) had the idea to start an energy drink. We did understand the market is very competitive and saturated, and in reality who would even want to enter the market with Red Bull dominating anything that walks/talks. But alas we thought we had a different product/new approach. We decided to utilize the "stick pack" format and create a drink that consumers would actually want to drink. We came up w/ product that embodies our 3 core values: Must Be Effective, Must Taste Good, Must Be Inexpensive. Well after 9 months of R&D we were able to come to a final conclusion for our first product.

Since then we have received great reviews from both Taurine Rules and The Caffeine Examiner. We were even listed as the Best Energy Mix of 2008.

As mentioned earlier I have no intentions of spamming or saturating this forum w/ talk of my product, being so new to the industry I feel it imperative to listen, learn, and offer feedback just like anyone else. If a business opportunity does arise then so be it but that is not my intention here.

With that being said, if it is acceptable to the members I will be more than willing to post information specific to my product in this thread or a new one, it would also be my desire in such a thread/post to offer free samples to any member who would be interested.

Once again I hope this post did not come across as offensive or rule breaking, rather just my position within the beverage industry and my reason for being here!

Cheers,

Mike

greg
02-13-2009, 11:45 AM
Well I like your spirit of cooperation Mike. Welcome aboard.
g

E-Ratings
02-13-2009, 05:03 PM
Welcome aboard. I always love hearing about new energy products.

NRGSLLR55
02-23-2009, 02:43 PM
Mike Welcome, how about a link to your website.

Whynatte
02-24-2009, 07:25 PM
Mike, congrats on getting this far. I can relate. This board is frequented by a number of people who have unknowingly helped me greatly. Take it all with a grain of salt, and you can learn a lot here.

bigredboots
03-02-2009, 02:29 PM
talk to Scum1 - I'll bet he would love to give you a try.

scum1
03-02-2009, 07:18 PM
I contacted him last week and got my samples in today :) Thanks for the plug though

talk to Scum1 - I'll bet he would love to give you a try.

tnt-tek
03-03-2009, 09:58 PM
I've had a shot at these and they are really good.

HELIX
03-04-2009, 02:34 PM
thanks guys here is the link www.helixdrinks.com