PDA

View Full Version : Mexican Coke in New Hampshire Area??

bdockham
02-17-2009, 06:08 AM
I know it's a longshot - I tried some on vacation in FL and now I'm hooked. Would like to buy a case at a time if possible. Any ideas? I figure Boston's probably my closest option....

mjb13
02-17-2009, 08:08 AM
As a fellow New Englander I can attest that Mexican Coca-Cola in glass bottles can be tricky to find here, but not impossible. I don't know of any specific locations to get Mexican Coke in New Hampshire, but the first thing I would do is head into Manchester or Nashua (or even Lowell or Lawrence, Mass.) and look for corner stores and independent markets that cater to the Hispanic community. If the store has Mexican Coke, chances are good they will also carry Mexican Sprite and Pepsi. For a case purchase you'd probably have to talk to the manager, but you probably won't get any discount on a case lot versus individual bottles. Individual bottles will cost anywhere from $1.09 to $1.49. Good luck and let us know if you find any. :)

SaosiNH
02-17-2009, 05:37 PM
I live in New Hampshire and have never seen Mexican coke anywhere around here. Not even in the Boston area. But then again, I've never specifically searched for it.

Mr Zabe
02-17-2009, 05:42 PM
I'm not trying to be a smart a**. :)
Try going to a Mexican Fruit market.
Most Mexican Fruit markets sell products
directly from Mexico including Mexican Coke.