PDA

View Full Version : New Monster Hitman Shots

jetset
03-04-2009, 09:07 AM
I saw the other day on Monster's website that they have two new line extensions to their Hitman Energy Shooter line - Hitman LoBo & Hitman Sniper. I was curious if anybody has found these out in the market and had any feedback on them.

ehinkes
03-04-2009, 12:22 PM
I know they were given away as samples at Tahoe a few weeks ago, but I called Monster and they told me that they are not in general release yet but should be soon.

NRGSLLR55
03-04-2009, 04:30 PM
They are out in Iowa and Minnesota

Jay01
03-05-2009, 04:13 AM
Baby Monster Triplets
Baby Monster Triplets
March 5, 2009 · No Comments

In addition to the Monster Hitman energy shooter, two additional SKUs will be available , being Lobo and Sniper. During last week’s conference call, Rodney Sacks (CEO) made the following comments regarding Monster Hitman:

“We are continuing with the rollout of Monster Hitman energy shooters in 3 ounce containers. We are in the process of launching two additional shooters in the same size containers. We have been successful in securing a number of retail listings for Hitman… An extensive launch of Hitman through the Coca-Cola bottlers is planned for March and April 2009. Gross sales of Hitman energy shooters in the fourth quarter were $10.9 million.”

<<For picture, click >>
Baby Monster Triplets « (http://monsterfinance.wordpress.com/2009/03/05/baby-monster-triplets/)

Categories: distribution · marketing · new products
Tagged: coca cola, energy shooter, Lobo, Monster Hitman, Sniper

jetset
03-05-2009, 09:58 AM
Baby Monster Triplets
Baby Monster Triplets
March 5, 2009 · No Comments

In addition to the Monster Hitman energy shooter, two additional SKUs will be available , being Lobo and Sniper. During last week’s conference call, Rodney Sacks (CEO) made the following comments regarding Monster Hitman:

“We are continuing with the rollout of Monster Hitman energy shooters in 3 ounce containers. We are in the process of launching two additional shooters in the same size containers. We have been successful in securing a number of retail listings for Hitman… An extensive launch of Hitman through the Coca-Cola bottlers is planned for March and April 2009. Gross sales of Hitman energy shooters in the fourth quarter were $10.9 million.”

<<For picture, click >>
Baby Monster Triplets « (http://monsterfinance.wordpress.com/2009/03/05/baby-monster-triplets/)

Categories: distribution · marketing · new products
Tagged: coca cola, energy shooter, Lobo, Monster Hitman, Sniper

Good find - thanks!! I will be curious to see how they perform. I actually think that the gross sales in Q4 are pretty encouraging considing that they weren't rolled out until part of the way through Q4.

BriGuy20
03-08-2009, 06:38 AM
Can you translate these into flavors? What do they taste like?

ehinkes
03-13-2009, 12:55 PM
Sniper is kind of a fruit punch flavor. Reminds me a little of children's medicine, but in a good way. Lobo I am trying tomorrow. Have reviews up on it.

BriGuy20
03-13-2009, 07:07 PM
Is Sniper similar to Mixxd? I wasn't too enamored with Mixxd when I tried it. Would much prefer an M-80 or Khaos flavor in a shot.

ehinkes
03-16-2009, 02:59 PM
No not like Mixxd at all. It's more of a cherry punch. Sniper is quite good and LoBo is excellent