PDA

View Full Version : Bag ina Box Energy Drink Manufacture Looking for Distributors

David
03-24-2009, 12:11 PM
We are a Bag in a Box energy drink manufacture located in the United States. We are currently looking for wholesalers and distributors. We prefer to work with established soda companies, private or independent, but will consider all inquiries.

We currently have two energy drink products in house. One is similar to the world leader and the other is a new flavor that bars and nightclubs are mixing with 90% of the spirits on the back bar. Along with our new energy drink line, we also private label a complete line of soda syrups and juices.

We are the ONLY US manufacture that uses 100% American Made Ingredients. No Chinese or Mexican ingredients. Our slogan is Made in America with All American Ingredients.

You can contact me by posting to this thread or via email at EnergyDavid@msn.com for more information.

Thank You for your time and interest.

David

Pepsi_Man
03-29-2009, 09:26 PM
"No Chinese or Mexican ingredients" :rolleyes: Do I even have to say it?!?!?

greg
03-30-2009, 09:28 AM
I couldn't find the "report post" link so I will put the rule up myself.

Rule #3 -- No commercial posts. This rule will be enforced at the discretion of our moderators only. If you see something that you feel breaks this rule, use the REPORT POST link. DO NOT CALL THE PERSON A SPAMMER OR ATTACK THEM. This will get you banned.

the saint
03-30-2009, 03:42 PM
the "report post" link is in the upper right corner of the message box, right next to the (permalink) link. I had a hard time finding the link the first time I looked for it as well.

greg
03-30-2009, 06:04 PM
the "report post" link is in the upper right corner of the message box, right next to the (permalink) link. I had a hard time finding the link the first time I looked for it as well.

Thanks Saint.