PDA

View Full Version : Ski in Lexington, KY Area

Dumas Walker
05-16-2009, 06:14 PM
I had long heard a rumor that Ski was available in Versailles. Today I was able to verify that!

You can find 12-can packs of Ski at Terry's 5 and 10, at 480-B Lexington Rd. That is in the Save-A-Lot/Family Dollar shopping center on US60, just West of the junction with the US 60 Bypass, behind Wendy's. I found them in the soft drink "aisle" just inside the door. I also saw Strawberry Crush in 12-packs, which I've not seen around here much.

Also, outside the store, you can buy Ski by-the-can from a Pepsi-branded vending machine for 45 cents! Beats the 55-75 cents those machines charge elsewhere locally.

Terry's reminds me of the general store that you used to expect to find in smaller towns, except it is larger.

As an aside, either they own the outdoor vending machines, or a previously unknown-to-me Pepsi distributor is distributing Ski.

Man From Ohio
05-26-2009, 01:10 PM
Very good news indeed! I don't live too far from the Lexington area--looks like a road trip might be in order.

I'm assuming they had Diet Ski in addition to the regular. Did they have Cherry Ski?

Dumas Walker
05-26-2009, 04:02 PM
I did not see any diet or any cherry, just regular.