PDA

View Full Version : Anybody seen Coke Zero at McD's yet?

Pixel
05-30-2009, 04:10 PM
Please let us know if anyone runs across a McDonald's testing CZ!

Mr Zabe
05-30-2009, 05:44 PM
At this stage of CZ's national roll out and it's growing market share;
IMO I do not think McDonald's would need to do a test market.
CZ is a strong seller especially at the fountain.

Pixel
05-30-2009, 07:43 PM
At this stage of CZ's national roll out and it's growing market share;
IMO I do not think McDonald's would need to do a test market.
CZ is a strong seller especially at the fountain.

I agree, but McDonald's isn't convinced. They said CZ will only roll out in test markets.

ScottyLibido
05-31-2009, 12:55 AM
Here where I live in Windsor Ontario Canada. They are running a promotion for the summer for any sized drink for $1 and then in huge letters/pictures "featuring Coke Zero and Fresh Brewed Iced Tea" I gulped a LARGE Coke Zero on Day 1 and every day since. Great when I am driving around on a warm day!

popologist
05-31-2009, 10:32 AM
i agree with Zabe. what's to test? coke zero is a hit and McD's should offer it everywhere! ;)

XLS_04
06-17-2009, 02:10 AM
they had it in 2007 for awhile but it's not there now. not sure what happened.

stinkfinger
06-23-2009, 10:13 PM
Not in my McDonalds.

Ram0n C0keah0lic
06-30-2009, 12:22 AM
Coke Zero is available in the mexican McDonald's... in fact there's a coupon...

Pixel
07-01-2009, 12:06 AM
Coke Zero is available in the mexican McDonald's... in fact there's a coupon...

Ugh! Mexican Coke Zero is horrid....

Sam3280
07-16-2009, 08:51 AM
McDonalds Australia also has Coke Zero its odd that the US doesnt get it first

Pixel
10-08-2009, 11:12 PM
It's been a while since an update was made to this thread.....has anyone came across Coke Zero at McDonald's yet? There seems to be some internet reports McD's replaced the orange with CZ but nothing has happened in my area yet.
Anybody have any reports?

Pixel
12-30-2009, 02:27 AM
Bump?
Anybody seen anything?

popologist
12-30-2009, 06:02 PM
Not me. And I really don't see why they're being so cautious about it. Coke Zero is a huge success. If it ever makes it into McD's, it's market share will probably double.

Supra TT
01-04-2010, 06:55 PM
Have not seen anything there, but i did see CZ on the fountain at Burger King at our local mall

lordmadone
01-04-2010, 09:19 PM
Crazy enough I was in a BK and looked for the Coke Zero...didnt find it but two panels had minute maid strawberry..it was not that great either.

Pixel
01-08-2010, 12:02 AM
Have not seen anything there, but i did see CZ on the fountain at Burger King at our local mall

What part of the country?

newCOKEcanuck
01-08-2010, 07:49 PM
We have had Coca-Cola Zero on tap since Wendy's introduced it in January 2009 to their selection of flavors. Back in June 2009 Wendy's cancelled Coke Zero on tap, they said due to lack of interest or sales. Wendy's Fountain Coke Zero tasted really bland and had no real taste or any bite to it, as Diet Coke on tap taste had more flavor and zip.
Well in July 2009 Mc.Donald's had a huge promotion by introducing Coke Zero on tap as Mc.Donald's took orange drink soda or whatever it was(I did like the orange drink every now and then, it reminded me of my younger days) off the tap. Mc.Donald's Promotion was huge all over Canada as they rolled out "Any size Soda is one dollar, for all of summer 2009"..... and they used Coke Zero, Sprite, Coke Classic and Diet Coke logo's on the soda cups that actor's held on tv, print and e-mail plus on the corporate canadian website. Well i bought a Coke Zero at Mc.Donald's that they had only on tap. The taste was, well........Great! It tasted really close to Coke Classic better than diet coke, and is much different than Wendy's crappy different tasting Coke Zero on tap. I was shocked, but i do know Mc.Donald's takes seriously the quality and taste of their fountain pop. I do agree that Mc.Donald's soda's taste better than even 7-Eleven fountain soda, it seems regular Coke at Mc.D's tastes different than any other way to taste it. It is the best taste, tasting like new coke and coke classic mixed together. I don't drink diet soda anymore as i switched to always regular soda, i feel much better and actually lost weight as diet soda bloats and pack's you full of over carbonated gas and lots of water weight gain. I do like the taste of Mc.D's Coke Zero on tap and will have some in the future.
I forgot to say Coca-Cola Canada dropped the "Classic" out of "Coca-Cola Classic" and is now one huge Coca-Cola label. I know that the US is starting to remove classic too.

Regard's,

D.

Pixel
01-09-2010, 02:09 AM
That really aggravates me. I've been waiting for CZ at McD's forever here in central Indiana and still no sign of it......lucky you!