PDA

View Full Version : Taurine Rules website RIP?

scum1
06-04-2009, 08:28 PM
I have not talked to him but from what I have heard his site got hacked and there was no back up! I think he is done. I know we will miss his site for sure. The guy had tried close to 1000 energy drinks and never earned a dime from his site so you know you got an honest opinion. All that information is now gone along with many of the hundreds of drinks he reviewed. To me it was like a museum of energy drinks and information and I am sad if he truly is done reviewing. He is the one that got me interested in reviewing and collecting energy drinks :(

greg
06-05-2009, 02:06 PM
WOW, that is unfortunate. I have seen articles where he was quoted concerning ED's. His site was top notch. I always went there for more info or a good honest review.

Drinkaddict
06-06-2009, 10:09 AM
Bah, that sucks. He was really passionate about his blog. Why would someone want to hack his site?

BigBird
06-17-2009, 10:11 PM
I was a friend of Keith's and I haven't heard a thing from him ever since the site went offline. I tried to send him an email with the address that he posted on TR but literally a minute after I sent the message I got a delivery failure notification.

Honestly I'm not suprised that TR got hacked (if that's what happened); he had put up some chat part of the blog about a month before it closed and I could see how the blog could have been hacked. It just really sucks because all of that info that was on there is just gone now. I probably made over 100 comments on there including comparison reviews but now everything's just gone. I hope that Keith realizes what he could have done to secure the blog better and I honestly do hope that he starts up another blog; he was passionate about EDs and his insight was amazing.

scum1
06-18-2009, 12:01 PM
Yes I emailed and traded with Keith often myself and he is not answering my emails either. I guess that is a sign he is truly done.

I was a friend of Keith's and I haven't heard a thing from him ever since the site went offline. I tried to send him an email with the address that he posted on TR but literally a minute after I sent the message I got a delivery failure notification.

Honestly I'm not suprised that TR got hacked (if that's what happened); he had put up some chat part of the blog about a month before it closed and I could see how the blog could have been hacked. It just really sucks because all of that info that was on there is just gone now. I probably made over 100 comments on there including comparison reviews but now everything's just gone. I hope that Keith realizes what he could have done to secure the blog better and I honestly do hope that he starts up another blog; he was passionate about EDs and his insight was amazing.

Aquarius121
07-06-2009, 11:24 PM
I was so looking forward to look up his reviews on the Venom energy drinks, and then all of a sudden the site is gone. It's horrible! I can't believe someone would hack it. I've been referring to that blog for a long time to get his opinion on energy drinks, and it's so upsetting to think someone would just ruin it. It has to be devastating for him to go all that work and have it disappear. Does anyone know for sure if it was hacked or if he removed it himself?

venomvalerie121

scum1
07-07-2009, 01:46 AM
I heard from a mutual friend of ours whom I trust that this is what happened. People will hack any site they can. I have had a site hacked once before but luckily I had a backup. The new venom drinks are very good and i rated them so.

I was so looking forward to look up his reviews on the Venom energy drinks, and then all of a sudden the site is gone. It's horrible! I can't believe someone would hack it. I've been referring to that blog for a long time to get his opinion on energy drinks, and it's so upsetting to think someone would just ruin it. It has to be devastating for him to go all that work and have it disappear. Does anyone know for sure if it was hacked or if he removed it himself?

venomvalerie121

E-Ratings
07-08-2009, 11:45 AM
I traded with him one or two times, but his site was something of awe... The amount of drinks he had reviewed was just crazy. Someday.....