PDA

View Full Version : Rockstar availability

pepsiguy383
06-07-2009, 07:58 PM
Has anybody else had a problem getting rockstar in their warehouses??? Now that we took over the distribution rights, we can never get it in the warehouse to sell it... Once we get it in, it's gone the next day cuz all of our accounts have been out of it for some time. Is it Rockstar, or is is Pepsi for not getting the stuff out???

the saint
06-08-2009, 03:23 PM
It was an issue the first 2-3 weeks getting enough in the warehouse, now the warehouse s busting at the seams with rockstar. In another month and half when it goes off sale we will probably have it stacked up out in the parking lot because the warehouse manager keeps doing as he is told and ordering it.

lordmadone
06-08-2009, 03:47 PM
When isnt the crap OOS? We tried desperately to hit this number for Rockstar to get this bonus incentive and during the last week our managers desperately tried to force out product WE DIDNT HAVE!! We should have hit well over the number but there was no product to send out so we missed it by a ton..I have no problem getting all the obscure sizes and flavors but the main stuff? Hell no! Bunch of crap...starting to dislike Rockstar..as hard as I pushed the stuff too...

BhamCokeman
06-08-2009, 08:30 PM
When isnt the crap OOS? We tried desperately to hit this number for Rockstar to get this bonus incentive and during the last week our managers desperately tried to force out product WE DIDNT HAVE!! We should have hit well over the number but there was no product to send out so we missed it by a ton..I have no problem getting all the obscure sizes and flavors but the main stuff? Hell no! Bunch of crap...starting to dislike Rockstar..as hard as I pushed the stuff too...

Get used to it. First off, it's not a top seller, and yall will see soon. Rockstar reps or the company is never around, and they never will be. We would go months without getting the Juiced versions and Zero Carb from them. It was unreal.

pepsiguy383
06-10-2009, 05:42 PM
Thanks for the replies guys. From what I have heard it's more of the Rockstar company than it is Pepsi getting it out to sell... I honestly don't remember the last time we had any of the juiced flavors or the zero carb. We just got sugar free in last week for the first time and now it's gone already. Same goes for the coffee flavors. Only seen them once. All they are doing is taking money out of our pocket. It sells very well up here (at least it did when Coke had it). C-store managers are telling me they were going through 10-15 cases a week... Could be now as well if had the damn stuff.... and if we would run a freakin' sale on it!!!

lordmadone
06-15-2009, 03:37 PM
Still having OOS issues..jeebus..if this keeps up I am going to pull all the extra rockstar space I had in my coolers and put in Amp and no fear.

joshal1980
06-15-2009, 06:19 PM
We, Coca-Cola Enterprises, still have it here in most of our area in Northeast Iowa and Southwest Wisconsin, we have not had a problem getting Rockstar, but I have not been getting the Rockstar Roasted. I think, We are carring select varieties out of the Quad Cities.

the saint
06-15-2009, 06:50 PM
Speaking of Roasted, we cannot seem to get any of them in the singles but we have the no problems getting the 4 pks . go figure, they can't put them in a plain box of 24 cans but they can make 6 fancy little cardboard boxes a case for them.

fusion
06-15-2009, 07:03 PM
CCE also still has it in two counties in eastern MD. But since we also have Monster, we just carry the core Rockstar flavors, and I don't even think we carry multipacks anymore, since the authorizations all automatically switched over to Pepsi in the chain stores, but the small Pepsi dist in our area isn't carrying it.