PDA

View Full Version : Anything to get a little extra energy at the club?

GoodFellas
06-13-2009, 12:39 PM
Hi all,

Looking for something that can get me pumped up in the club. Every time I'm at the club I feel that I need to "be on" something. I've have tried cocaine, but doesn't want to do it anymore because of the bad side effects. Is it any other things that "works" though? I like alcohol, but want to try something new.

Things I was thinking off:

60-90mg of 1,3 dimethylamyamine (geranium)
Redbull (obvious)
Endorush

BigBird
06-18-2009, 04:03 PM
As a biochem major I can't recommend 1,3-dimethylamyamine; it was originally made as a nasal decongestant so it wasn't made as a stimulant.

The thing is are you talking about the street drug Cocaine or the energy drink Cocaine? The street drug is obviously really bad but the energy drink might give you what you're looking for but just have a breath freshener on you because it tastes like raw cinnamon powder mixed with habenero pepper juice the first time you drink it.

If that doesn't work then I would suggest that you try to get your hands on this underground energy shot called Kickin' Energy; it's grape-flavored and although it is kind of pricey it is amazing for a 2 fl oz shot. I drank it the morning of my AP test for Calc and in half an hour I went from dozing off to feeling like I could compete in a decathalon. If that doesn't work then I don't have many ideas.

scum1
06-18-2009, 07:48 PM
Kickin' Energy has a second flavor I just saw the other day. It is a good shot but there is very little info available on it. They need some marketing help.

BigBird
06-18-2009, 08:01 PM
Yeah, Kickin' Energy is very rare; in fact, Keith never had it on Taurine Rules believe it or not. I'm honestly afraid that they're going to go down with the economy and everything.

As for some other drinks for clubs you might want to try Crunk but I found it to be one of the most disgusting EDs I've ever had. I'm just not into those tart cranberry kinds of EDs (for example, 24:7 Energy Cherry Berry is to this day the only ED I've ever poured out due to taste).

boodoo
06-19-2009, 09:25 AM
I am recently in love with Redline Xtreme Watermelon!