PDA

View Full Version : well it looks like he found a sucker..

Will Hunting
06-16-2009, 09:02 PM
The idiot that ran the once great company " kronik energy" seems to have found some sucker or suckers to buy what is left of its debt ridden, and half breathing abortion.

boodoo
06-17-2009, 12:41 PM
I hope the check bounces....

SumPoosieCat
06-22-2009, 06:59 PM
I started out with the money kronik and Bookoo started out with.... what a waste.

Red Sox fan
06-23-2009, 12:10 AM
I started out with the money kronik and Bookoo started out with.... what a waste.

Would you be willing to tell the board apoximately how many cases of sumpoosie you have sold YTD or last year? I am interested...

scum1
06-23-2009, 03:41 PM
Maybe someone can salvage Kronik. It is not a bad drink and has some name recognition. Just needs the right people behind it.

SumPoosieCat
06-23-2009, 04:55 PM
Would you be willing to tell the board apoximately how many cases of sumpoosie you have sold YTD or last year? I am interested...

Enough to have an Arca Car and Truck Next month up at Indy Motor Speedway next month for the Allstate 400. How do they look ?

SumPoosieCat
06-23-2009, 05:00 PM

Red Sox Fan its approximately... if you want to know the answer to a question you really should try to spell it right.

Mr Zabe
06-23-2009, 05:21 PM
Enough to have an Arca Car and Truck Next month up at Indy Motor Speedway next month for the Allstate 400. How do they look ? Very cool. Congratulations, good to see that you are doing well.

SumPoosieCat
06-23-2009, 06:08 PM
Very cool. Congratulations, good to see that you are doing well.

From time to time you step in and have a kind word... it is appreciated. Thank you.

Red Sox fan
06-23-2009, 06:42 PM
Enough to have an Arca Car and Truck Next month up at Indy Motor Speedway next month for the Allstate 400. How do they look ?

It was a pretty direct question and I have no idea how to equate cars/trucks to cases. Obviously you are not obligated to share volume however you seem to have strong opinions about other brands...which ofcourse you are entitled to. However, for me and some of the people on the board I think your volume would help to qualify/legitimize some of those opinions. Again, not calling you out if you choose NOT to share..but I really was curious!

the saint
06-23-2009, 08:46 PM

Arca is a series different from the truck series which is different from the cup series that runs the Allstate 400. If you just have a truck (which is what is in your picture) "up at Indy..." well, I am sure I could paint a car to look like a dog turd and as long as I paid a booth rental I could display it at IMS. So how does this equate to how many cases of product your company sold?

fusion
06-23-2009, 09:16 PM
And you know what they say...

You can't polish a turd.

stinkfinger
06-23-2009, 09:28 PM
ARCA does not race in Indiana in July or August and the Trucks don't race at the Speedway, they race at O'Reilly Raceway Park across town from the Speedway.

Ohh, now that I see the picture of the turd, I mean truck, I see it's just a display truck that will be parked outside the local titty bar.

SumPoosieCat
06-23-2009, 10:21 PM
It was a pretty direct question and I have no idea how to equate cars/trucks to cases. Obviously you are not obligated to share volume however you seem to have strong opinions about other brands...which ofcourse you are entitled to. However, for me and some of the people on the board I think your volume would help to qualify/legitimize some of those opinions. Again, not calling you out if you choose NOT to share..but I really was curious!

Has been selling since 2001. I think that by itself should speak volumes. My statement above was that I wish I had started with the money Kronik and BooKoo started with. Both brands I said would go no where and I was right. I was very hard on BooKoo because of the crazy name. Who was going to buy and walk around with a BOOKOO ??? It made no sense then and it makes none now. They spent millions and my comment was a simple one.... wow... what I could do with that kind a money. There are a few people on this board that went nuts when I questioned BooKoo but where are they NOW ??? I have spent many years bringing different products to market and I know what it takes. You seem to think that my only brand experience is with SumPoosie Cat Energy Drink but you would be wrong. I have invented and worked on numerous products and have brought many of them to market. I don't discuss them here because this is a beverage forum but know this. I have invented, marketed, branded and trademarked many products and have been doing so for more then 25 years. That being said you should know that I am just spouting off about a brand because of my SumPoosie Cat Energy Drink experience I am spouting off because of my more then 25 years of experience inventing, marketing, branding and trademarking products that are sold around the world.