PDA

View Full Version : new vitaminwater 10?

juniorjin
07-03-2009, 08:44 PM
Hey does anybody know about what the new flavors (in addition to the 4 already in the market) are?

And how is SmartWater and VitaminEnergy doing in your respective territories?

BhamCokeman
07-03-2009, 10:54 PM
I have not heard anything about a new V 10 flavor. As far as the other 2... Smartwater sales are through the roof. Vitamin Energy though, we dropped 6 months ago.

joshal1980
07-04-2009, 12:58 AM
In August, four new flavors of vitaminwater10 will hit store shelves in the United States. go-go (mixed berry), revitalize (green tea), mega-c (grape-raspberry) and recoup (peach-mandarin) flavors will be available in 20oz packaging.

DrPepperYummy
07-08-2009, 02:46 PM
I have not heard anything about a new V 10 flavor. As far as the other 2... Smartwater sales are through the roof. Vitamin Energy though, we dropped 6 months ago.

Ya know I completely forgot about VitaminEnergy because I haven't seen it around anywhere, it always sold very well when I had it sitting next to redbull, did the numbers just not pan out for coke or did they have a tough time getting it into energy sets after the transition to coke?

I thought it was a good package but authorizations for us were wicked slow, but the few accounts I had it in and positioned next to redbull were multiple cases every week... god I miss having vitaminwater. That was going to buy me a new house, now I just have to fix my back deck I guess lol.

fusion
08-03-2009, 09:24 PM
I was in Canada Dry Potomac territory today (part of Honickman, who still has VW in all his territories in the Mid-Atlantic), and found two of the new flavors, mega-c and go-go.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/garya/newvw10.jpg