PDA

View Full Version : Coke(or other flavor) BiB's in SF Bay Area

barkode15
07-16-2009, 05:53 PM
Hi everyone,
I bought a used 4 flavor soda dispenser and have it all set up in my garage. Our local business center Costco will sell to anyone so I picked up 5 gallons of Coke and 2.5 of both Barqs and Nestea.

I'm wondering if anyone knows of any beverage distributors that will sell a couple of boxes to someone without a business in the SF Bay Area. I've got one more valve to fill on the machine and none of the other Costco offerings are too interesting.

I know Sam's Club offers some non-Coke products on their website, but I don't have a membership there. Smart & Final has the same selection that Costco has and demanded a business license before selling to me. Sysco and US Foodservice obviously won't sell to an individual either. I could try getting a local restaurant to add a box or two for me on their next order but would like to avoid that if possible.

Any thoughts on other locations I might try?

Thanks for your ideas

wsanders
08-01-2009, 03:49 PM
I would try Sam's; around my area they have a pretty good selection. Their website doesn't always have everything the store carries, so I would just call them and ask what BiBs they have. You could also try your local Coke bottler; some might be willing to sell to consumers.

barkode15
08-01-2009, 09:17 PM
Thanks for the reply,
I actually went to Sam's yesterday after finding a free pass online. They sell Coke BiB's and have a few that the Costco Business center didn't have, like Fanta and some different kinds of tea. Prices were $5-10 more than Costco.

I still need to give the local bottler a call. Not expecting much though. I do have a friend that works at a local restaurant that may be able to get some ordered through Sysco for me.

gosgirl
08-31-2009, 02:48 AM
Thanks so much.