PDA

View Full Version : Arizona Distribution and CCE

juniorjin
07-22-2009, 01:09 AM
Another distribution question, but I am truly curious. In Canada, the Arizona distributed by Coke is very limited to about four glass bottled and 4 99c canned products. However, which products are generally distributed by Coke in the United States? Is it the entire line? Or the same setup in Canada?

fusion
07-22-2009, 03:50 AM
I can only speak for my area - I don't know if there are any other parts of CCE or any independent Coke distributors that carry the full line.

The only size we carry is 34oz, and it's lemon tea, green tea, and sweet tea. CCE signed a deal with Arizona a while ago to carry this exclusive package. But after Coke bought Vitaminwater, CCE stopped carrying the 34oz in areas where they picked up Vitaminwater distribution.

The rest of the Arizona distribution, at least in the Mid-Atlantic, is handled by the Canada Dry distributor. They carry a wide variety of 99 cans, maybe 10-12 (guesstimate) flavors in glass bottles, and a few flavors in a new 20oz plastic bottle (also 99).

Larger size packaging, like gallon jugs, 12 packs of cans, and in wholesale clubs, 24 packs of 20oz bottles are handled through the store's warehouse/grocery supplier.