ilikesoda
08-04-2009, 01:24 AM
Got these on my trip from FL, thru to GA, AL, MS, and LA

ilikesoda
08-04-2009, 01:25 AM
Heres the rest

skylark68
08-05-2009, 03:44 PM
Gotta love the Cheerwine! I don't think I've ever heard of Dr. Wham though.

Where did you pick up the Cheerwine? I drove through Alabama a couple of years ago and the only place I found it was the rest stop vending machine coming in from Tennessee...

BevNET
08-05-2009, 04:15 PM
You can find Cheerwine in the Southeast...Also in SoCal where Real Soda goes.

fusion
08-05-2009, 05:15 PM
Gotta love the Cheerwine! I don't think I've ever heard of Dr. Wham though.

Where did you pick up the Cheerwine? I drove through Alabama a couple of years ago and the only place I found it was the rest stop vending machine coming in from Tennessee...

You can find Cheerwine and Sundrop in Athens, Alabama. There's an independent distributor in Madison.

wonkapete
08-05-2009, 09:15 PM
Hey, since you were down this way, you should of stopped by!

Where did you find the Red Creme in the fridge packs? I go over to Mississippi all the time to get these but can't find the cartons anymore. I can only find 2 liters and 20 oz.

Thanks!

Some of my collection: Wonkapete's My Soda Empire Photo Album - MySpace Photos (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=77421551&albumId=2383068)

fusion
08-06-2009, 01:54 AM
This is very old information, and may not still be reliable

When I passed through northwestern Arkansas in 2005, I stopped in Paragould and Trumann - I found Red Creme fridge in both, from plant NW, which is New Orleans (Harahan) LA. Maybe you could give them a call and see if they still produce it?

5601 Citrus Blvd, Harahan - (504) 818-7000

ilikesoda
08-25-2009, 08:24 AM
Sorry for the long delay -- ive been very very sick for the last few weeks. Anyways Skylark -- I didnt get the Cheerwine in Alabama. That was where I got the Dr.Wham. I found the Cheerwine in Bainbridge, GA.

Hey Wonka, I really wish I had remembered that you lived out that way, I would have loved to see your soda collection and just chat with you for a bit. I wouldnt have minded the Kodak photo opportuniy of me standing with an honest to goodness can of 7up gold. I havent held one since I was a teen. As far as the Red Creme, I've searched high and low for the receipt so I could get you an exact location and have failed at finding it. The only thing I can remember is that it wasnt far from Gulfport, MS heading west on I-10. I also found vanilla creme in 20 oz bottles at a gas station in Diamondhead, MS. Sorry I couldnt be more exact.

Tons O' Fun
08-26-2009, 01:05 AM
We have plenty of The Red Creme here in Wyoming... I dont really see how that helps you LOL but just saying.

wonkapete
08-27-2009, 10:14 AM
Yea, I usually find it somewhere around Gulfport but lately haven't had much luck. HOWEVER, I went up to Vicksburg couple weeks ago and there it was! I was able to get a carton. Thanks!

ilikesoda
08-30-2009, 05:00 AM
Wonkapete ~ well I'm really glad you found the red creme. Sadly I just finished my last vanilla creme :( I wish I could have found it in 12 packs. I must say how lucky you are to live in such a diverse soda region. In probably the best way I can describe soda hunting in my neighborhood " we ain't got jack s&%t" lolol. Everytime we get something good or different its gone within a few months (i.e. fanta apple, manzanita sol, fanta berry,red flash, pineapple crush) to name a few.

Ps I'm still kicking myself from not getting to meet up and see your collection of legend :)