ba1980
08-04-2009, 01:46 PM
Can it be found around Kansas City?

drpep
08-04-2009, 11:01 PM
No you can not.

fusion
08-07-2009, 12:49 AM
There is only one Cheerwine distributor in Missouri, independent Pepsi Bottling of New Haven. They also have branches in Bowling Green and Rolla.

Going eastward from KC on I-70, looks like the closest locations would be in Montgomery County (Danville/Mineola).

Their website is Pepsi-Cola Bottling Co. of New Haven, MO - Home (http://www.gopepsi.com/)

bigrich
08-09-2009, 10:09 PM
Refreshment Services Pepsi out of Quincy, IL sells Cheerwine. I am unsure how far their territory goes in MO. They carry it it all their areas in the Midwest (Burlington, IA, Quincy, IL, MaComb, IL, Decatur, IL, & Terre Haute, IN. It is produced from WIS-PAK. WIS-PAK has a manufacturing plant in Quincy.

fusion
08-10-2009, 09:32 PM
Not that far, really. Their territory goes down and meets New Haven's, and is bordered to the north by indie Pepsi of Memphis MO, who still has Slice listed on their website, including Dr. Slice - but they have the new graphics on most of the pictures... so I wonder if the product list wasn't updated, but the graphics were.

And to the west is indie Pepsi of Brookfield MO, who is also a member of Wis-Pak, but they have Dr Pepper, so I highly doubt they have Cheerwine.

And PAS controls most of the central and western part of the state.

I wonder why Pepsi Quincy and the other Wis-Pak members who carry Cheerwine are not mentioned on the Cheerwine Corporate website's distributor finder? (edit: I just emailed them asking why)

Anyway, my best guess (and that's what it is, a guess) is about a 8 county area, including Macon, Shelby, Randolph, Marion, Monroe, Lewis and Ralls.