PDA

View Full Version : Hi all, new here and I need some help

oenone
08-17-2009, 06:53 PM
Hi everyone, I'm new here and I'm looking for some info. Lately I've been a bit of a nostalgic soda drinker and miss a lot of drinks that I haven't tasted in years. I know that different people have different tastes so to each his own. Can anyone tell me or give me the recipe or ingredients (or a somewhat close facsimile) of crystal pepsi (the first version) or pepsi clear? I think I may have found it but I am not entirely sure. Can anyone give me some info on this drink, even just the taste if you can remember it?

And is it true that pepsi may be temporarily re-releasing pepsi clear?

Thanks guys

lordmadone
08-17-2009, 08:15 PM
No one but the company would know the recipe I am sure and I have also heard rumors(nothing internal) about a possible pepsi clear launch.

oenone
08-18-2009, 01:46 AM
Well, no. I don't expect it to be anywhere near dead-on, but as close as John Q. Public is going to get to the taste I'll settle for. At this point, I'll even try mixing 7up with pepsi just to see if it rings a bell. Think I might buy a can or bottle of this stuff and take a taste and see if I can get something comparable, I dunno. I just miss the stuff. Dare I share the recipe I have for crystal pepsi?

I think I'll email pepsi and find out about this pepsi clear. Thanks