PDA

View Full Version : Energy Slurpee

fusion
09-03-2009, 12:21 PM
Available in Australia...

About Slurpee Kick (http://www.slurpeekick.com.au/p/about)

jetset
09-03-2009, 01:24 PM
Monster had one out last summer.

David
09-07-2009, 01:57 AM
We tried our two energy drink formulas in the C-Store market for a short time. The base cost for the ed syrups was ~ 5 to 10 times the cost of the other syrups. The problem arose when the store employees didn't charge the higher price for the energy drink slushy. The stores abandoned the idea but it was a great experience for our company.

I'd love to see a few energy drinks products in the stores as a slushy. I like my beverages really cold.

NRGSLLR55
09-09-2009, 10:23 AM
[QUOTE=David;370686]We tried our two energy drink formulas in the C-Store market for a short time. The base cost for the ed syrups was ~ 5 to 10 times the cost of the other syrups. The problem arose when the store employees didn't charge the higher price for the energy drink slushy. The stores abandoned the idea but it was a great experience for our company.

I'd love to see a few energy drinks products in the stores as a slushy. I like my beverages really cold.[/QUOTE

You were buying from the wrong suppliers. We sell FCB and FUB energy drink syrups at $5.00-$6.00 per gallon. Still $2.00 a gallon cheaper than national brands.