PDA

View Full Version : Ed Hardy Energy Drink!!!!!!

Ed Hardy Beverages
09-07-2009, 11:24 AM
What do you guys think of Ed hardy product design, packaging and taste?

http://www.szene-drinks.com/images/news_pics/intern/1109/Ed_Hardy_Energy_Drink_Dose_Augen_weiss_auf_Fond_sz .jpg

stinkfinger
09-07-2009, 09:24 PM
I'll let you know in a few months after it shows up in Big Lots.

cokebabies
09-08-2009, 04:26 AM
No thanks.

lordmadone
09-12-2009, 04:56 PM
lol@stinkfinger hahaha ..reminds me of that VonDutch crap that coke use to sell.

David
09-19-2009, 02:54 PM
The Ed Hardy energy drinks have been out for some time. They had a huge showing and display at the Nightclub & Bar Show in Vegas over four years ago. The taste and finish profile didn't go over very well. But, it's Ed Hardy so who cares what it tastes like. Carring the can around, full or empty, lends to the cool factor of Ed Hardy.

Where are they distributing their product? I have only seen it im a very few large markets.

Ron Swedelson
09-19-2009, 07:29 PM
my wife loves the drink. She tried it because she is a huge fan of Ed Hardey. I think she liked the original (one pictured above) and really loved some of the flavors.

scum1
09-20-2009, 11:55 PM
But I for sure have had better. Give the drink more kick and mix up the image on the can some. Use different images for different flavors. There are a lot of cool Ed Hardy designs that I would like better than the tiger one. I have only tried the sugar free so far. Maybe the other flavors are more original.